Chapter 35

Narrator's POV

An explosion caught the pillar's attantion. They were shocked and terrified that it was their master's mansion. They ran faster as they could until they reach their master's mansion and saw a man stuck in thorns and Tamayo was stuck in him too.

"IT'S MUZAN!! THIS GUY WON'T DIE EVEN IF YOU CUT HIS HEAD OFF!!" Gyomei told them while holding his weapon. Veins popped out from their temples seeing the guy who killed millions and billions of humans. They chanted their breaths as they ran to Muzan together.

Mist Breathing, Fourth Form

Flame Breathing, Fifth Form

Wind Breathing, Seventh Form

Serpent Breathing, First Form

Love Breathing, Fifth Form

Insect Breathing, Butterfly Dance

Water Breathing, Third Form

Dance of the Fire God, Sunflower Thrust

Muzan smirked as he opened the doors of the Infinity Fortress. "YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU COULD CORNER ME?! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL NOW!!! YOU DEMON SLAYER PESTS!! I'M SLAUGHTERING YOU ALL TONIGHT!!"

As Tanjiro shouted at Muzan, Rengoku grabbed his collar to prepare for the landing. Giyuu fell with them and thought about Shinobu. Worried about what is going to happen to her since the final battle started. They landed successfully, watching out for demon's attack.

"Are you okay, Kamado Boy?" Rengoku asked.

"I'm okay. Thank you, Rengoku-san" Tanjiro responded.

"We need to find Muzan immediately or the other pillars" Giyuu said defending himself with his sword.

"I think we can't do that, Tomioka, we might encounter the presence of an Upper Moon here. Let's defeat them first before moving forward to our original goal" Rengoku responded to what he said. The door full of demons opened and attacked them in unison.

Flame Breathing, First Form: Unknowing Fire

Water Breathing, Third Form: Flowing Dance

Water Breathing, Fourth Form: Striking Tide

Giyuu made an awkward face after they combined their attack. Tanjiro blinked twice, and Rengoku made a big grin.

"We made a great team. HAHAHAHA!" Rengoku said with a laugh, echoes around the Infinity Fortress.

"Let's go" Giyuu said to ease the awkwardness. The three of them ran through the hallways of the Infinity Fortress.

"What is this place?" she questioned herself while scanning the entire surroundings. She slide opened the door. Her eyes widened as she saw a demon gobbling down a woman.

"Oh, a visitor" he turned around to face her. "Hello there, young lady. I'm Douma, owner of the Paradise Cult. Welcome" he said with a welcoming smile that has blood in his lips. His mouth shaped 'o' when he realised something. "Y-you are the woman I've been looking for. That face, so beautiful" Douma's eyes sparkled. "H-help me" the woman said. The wind flew beside him. He turned to see Shinobu and the woman he almost ate earlier. "You're fast. Are you a pliiar?"

"Are you okay?" she faced the woman with a reassuring smile but faded when the woman was sliced.

"It's okay just leave her there. I'll eat her later" he said with a grin, showing his sharp fangs while holding his sharp fans.

"Quit... the demon... slayer corp and live a normal, happy life, Shinobu" Kanae said, cupping her little sister's face.

"NO!! I WILL NOT UNTIL THAT DEMON IS DEAD!! I'LL AVENGE YOU FOR SURE!! I'LL AVENGE YOU!! Tell me, what the demon look like?" Shinobu refused to her favor.