Chapter 12

Narrator's POV

"Biwa woman, take me to upper moon two's place please" smiling as usual.

The biwa woman nodded and strung her biwa. He entered a dead forest, empty river and bones of dead people. He saw his fellow demon standing in the middle while holding his sword. His hair tied into a low messy ponytail and he wore a black and white kimono.

"What brings you here, Douma?" the demon holding his sword. His back facing him.

"Oh, I've come here to work with you" he said while holding his right fan close to his chin.

"Work with me?"

"Yes, I wanted to get this girl who piqued my interest but unfortunately, she was saved by her partner. I'm so sad" Douma said, tears streaming down on his face. Suddenly, his fellow demon slashed his face into two.

"Nonsense, you'll end up eating her anyway" his fellow demon said. Douma chuckled, his face healed.

"You're wrong, I'm going to make her my wife and serve me. She's very beautiful and young. I wanted her to be mine, so please, help me capture this girl" Douma plead. Kneeling down and fold his hands.

His fellow demon was thinking if he accepts or not. An idea popped into his head.

"Fine, I think my plan works if we do this together" Douma's eyes sparkled.

"Why? Is there someone you wanted to kill?" Douma asked.

"Yeah, their current Water Pillar, Tomioka Giyuu. If he founds out about the eye, he'll obtain it before I do. I really wanted to kill him and Urokodaki-sensei. I only obtained the right eye because he caught me stealing it, Tch. Old bastard man" he was pissed off.

"Hmm, what eye?" Douma asked, confused.

His fellow demon faced him. His right eye was light blue and its pupils were thin and black.

His left eye was white with a marked 'Upper Moon 2'.

"Wow, you're eyes are so beautiful. I like it" Douma complimented his eyes.

"Ew, I don't need your compliment"

"Oh, Come on, Sano. Let's be friends" Douma said lending his hand out but it was cutted.

"There's no such thing as friends, Douma" he said, putting back his sword.

"So what's the plan?" Douma asked.

"Let's work with the lower moons first, then we will discover the weaknesses of demon slayers and destroy it" Sano said with a slight of determination.

"This plan will take long, right?" Douma asked, faking his sad face.

"Yeah, why?"

"I just wanted to see my future wife" he beamed then Sano slashed his face again.

"Ew, get out of here"

"Okay, just tell me if you meet with the lower moons" he stood up ang exited his forest.

"Of course, you dumbass"he murmured.

Your death is coming soon, Tomioka Giyuu

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Douma reached his home. He was glad that Sano worked with him because Sano never talks to everyone, he always nods and shrugging, ignoring everyone. He thinks about the woman who made his heart beats.

'Is this what humans called love?' he chuckled then out his hat on. The door opened.

"Master Douma, she's here" his servant said, letting the girl enter Douma's room.

"Oh, look how beautiful you are"he licked his lips."I'll make arrangements for my plan, Sano has finally agreed to work with me. Here's my plan, there's this guy who seemed to be her partner in missions. I wanted you to seduce him and make him attracted to you. If they bring you to the place where demon slayers gathers, please don't forget to tell me, okay?" he said while grinning creepily to the girl.

"I understand. Describe this man for me, master" the girl said with interest in her eyes.

"His hair tied into a messy ponytail, tall, deep blue ocean eyes and he wears a blunt expression. And he wears a red and yellow green patterned haori. He's handsome but I'm more handsome than him, understand?" he said. Leaning his chin to his right hand making him look like a Lord.

"I understand, Douma-sama" the girl bowed.

______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter.

Please don't forget to vote, if you like the story🙂

Sano is my own character.