Last Chapter

Narrator's POV

A sigh escaped from her mouth as she walked through the hallway of her estate. Kakushis greeted her with respect while carrying trays and medicines. It's been 2 months since the final battle ended and disbanding of the Demon Slayer Corps. Shinobu was so happy that all of them can live their own lives without worrying about danger that demons caused but just like the master, Kiriya-sama said that danger exists everywhere but that danger is different. She can live in a normal and happy life with the girls, she had a stable job and make money from it.

Shinobu turned right and walked in to the room, she saw her comrades laughing and alive. Mitsuri was still laying down but she's fine. Uzui and Kyojuro's laugh echoed. Sanemi keeps saying curses to them and.... his face was red as a tomato, and Obanai strokes Mitsuri's pink hair while listening. She saw Gyomei sitting and listened to their conversation with Muichiro beside him but there was still missing. Shinobu walk towards them to acknowledge her presence.

"Kochou, you're here. You know what, Shinazugawa-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU TELL HER!!!" Uzui didn't finish his sentence because of Sanemi.

"I really like the pace of your heartbeat, Shinazugawa. It's so darn fast, it means it's true" Uzui remarked.

"SO TRUE!!" Rengoku said while his arms crossed.

Mitsuri gasped and her eyes sparkled when she realized "Is that why you sneak into her room to steal her pictures?"

"NOOOO!! I ONLY STOLE ONE PICTURE FOR SHINOBU'S BIRTHDAY!!!"

Everyone in the room did not believe to his excuse.

"Nope, I'm not buying it. Your flamboyant excuse is so nice that everyone in this room actually believes it."

Sanemi scowled at his sarcasm. Shinobu knows already that Sanemi was in love with her sister but she didn't know that he stole more than one picture. And she's actually okay with it since she had her whole family picture, her parents, her sister and the girls. Shinobu only giggled and all of them started to laugh, including Sanemi.

"Those three boys, how are they?" Kyojuro asked.

"They're okay now." Shinobu responded.

"Time is so damn fast, isn't it?" Uzui chuckled.

"And by the way, where did that idiot Tomioka go?" Sanemi questioned as he crossed his arms, obviously annoyed.

Shinobu was still unconscious when the time he left without saying. Her comrades told her that the girls panicked and worried at his sudden disappearance.

"Maybe he has an important errand that's why he left" Gyomei said.

"If it's an important errand, he must told the brats that he will be gone for an errand yet he didn't." Obanai said.
None of them answered because it was right. Minutes passed, Muichiro began to spoke.

"Maybe he went straight to his home and play with his cats." Muichiro said.

"Does he have a cat?" Mitsuri asked, her blush spread across her cheeks.

"You're so beautiful" Obanai whispered to her ear. The pink haired woman blushes even more like a tomato, she faced him. Obanai saw the sparkles in her eyes making her even more beautiful.

"Really?" she asked. Their eyes locked.

Obanai's features softened and whispered, "Yeah.."

"Hey, get a room you two. You're making our flamboyant Shinazugawa jealous here." He began to tease him again. Sanemi blushed furiously.