Chapter 14

Shinobu's POV

He gave me flowers and he always smile. I found it strange since he is not the type to give flowers or smile genuinely. Did he ate something that made him like that? Is it because of the salmon daikon? Argh I can't stop thinking about him.

"Umm Lady Kochou" I turned my head to the door. Oh, it's the girl that Tomioka-san rescued.

"Oh my, Hikari-san, do you need anything?" I pull out my fake smile. This girl really irritates me when she's close to him.

"Are you alright?" she said, looking innocent. Ugh, this girl is strange.

"I'm fine, thanks for your concern" I smiled and turn my back on her.

Her cleavage revealed and it was big. It's not that I'm jealous. I wonder what Tomioka-san thinks when she is close to him. It's not that I care what he thinks. I shook my head to brush out those thoughts.

My crow suddenly called me out for a joint mission with Mitsuri-chan. I sighed and get myself ready.

"Shinobu-chan" she spread her arms wide and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back. Then we broke away from the hug.

"This is so exciting! Let's eat after this mission" she said, holding my hand. We were walking until we spot Iguro-san walking alone.

"Iguro-kun!!" Mitsuri ran and hug Iguro. I chuckled when Iguro's face so red since his face was resting between Mitsuri-chan's breasts. I wonder if he's still breathing.

"I'm so happy to see you, Iguro-kun" then she broke away from the hug. Iguro-san was flustered.

"Where are you heading to?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm heading to the south with Tomioka. We were paired by the master on this mission"

"Oh really? You two must get along" I grinned.

"Tch, impossible. That loner freak doesn't know how talk" he was pissed while saying those words. He really hates Tomioka-san.

"Shinobu-chan is right, you two should get along. I'll support you in this mission, Iguro-kun. And by the way, let's meet at the restaurant we usually eat. I'll treat after this mission, okay?" she said, beaming a blushed smile at him. Iguro-san's eyes widened and flushed furiously.

"O-of course" that was all he said. He averted his gaze and bid his goodbye to us.

"Do you think they could get along?" Mitsuri-chan asked me.

"We don't know until they get back" I said. "Let's go" I added. She just nodded.

Narrator's POV

Giyuu and Obanai waited for the ladies. They just sat there in silence.

"Hello, Tomioka-kun, Iguro-kun" Mitsuri greeted.

"Oh my, did you two finally get along?" Shinobu asked.

"This is gonna be fun" Mitsuri put her hand on her cheeks, blushing. She ordered a lot of food and a single bowls for them except Iguro. The gentleman and the ladies eats in comfortable silence. Iguro just stares at Mitsuri lovingly. Admiring her while she eats, yet she didn't mind. Giyuu and Shinobu just eats their food, savoring it's taste.

"So how's training?" she said looking at him.

"It was fine, the trio didn't stop training until they get exhausted" he replied.

"Training? I didn't know that you had tsuguko's for such a loner like yourself" Iguro spit daggers at him. Yet he didn't respond.

"Iguro-san, please stop talking like that" Shinobu said. She pitied Giyuu for being hated.