Chapter 33

Narrator's POV

All of them went busy training themselves and the lower ranks. The pillars didn't have time to rest themselves because of the mark training.

First, Uzui does the stamina training, then Shinobu focuses on reflex training, Mitsuri handles the hellish flexibility training, Muichiro deals with the quick movement training. Rengoku handles circuit training, Obanai focuses on sword skill revision, Sanemi handles the infinite pounding training, Giyuu trains them with the Yoriichi Type Zero and Gyomei trains muscle reinforcement. It was so hard for the trainees to pass each training, they always muttered curses under their breathes and keeps going anyway. There are times that they wanted to murder the pillars, except for Shinobu, Mitsuri, Rengoku and Gyomei, since they treat the trainees kindly even they barely breathing.

"Faster you idiots. Are you a swordsman? Prove it to me by running fast, you slowpokes!" he instructed the running trainees. Filled with sweats and dirts all over their body.

Shinobu's training was common yet hard for trainees. They always do this  after their recovery but they can't seem to catch Shinobu's speed. Sometimes, she lets Kanao handle the training for some reasons.

Mitsuri forced to stretch the poor trainee's arms and legs just to be flexible.

"Come on, stand up you weaklings. Just keep evading my attacks and done, you can go to the next pillar" Muichiro told them, stared at them blankly.

"Its not that easy" a trainee muttered but Muichiro heard him said it.

"What did you just say?" Muichiro asked him, his face didn't show any sign of anger, just blank. The trainee shrieked and changed his answer.

"Now let's continue" Muichiro announced.

"200!!!!!" the trainees shout in unison as they keep pushing their bodies up and down. Sweats dripping from their faces.

"Isn't easy? HAHAHAHA!!" Rengoku said with enthusiasm. The trainees found him weird. "I know that this training isn't needed and very simple but to me it is, HAHAHAHA! I'LL DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU TO GET STRONGER AND TO MAKE MASTER PROUD. Now, let's do 200 crunches without stopping" he added, looking happy to see his trainees doing well. But the trainees wanted to run away but couldn't.

"Stop talking or I'll tie you up" Obanai told them while sending death glares upon them. "You all know the rules right? Talking is a crime, eating is a crime. If you want to get stronger then stop doing those things, wait for my order to let you rest or I'll tie you up" he told them, gripping tightly to his rope. The trainees look terrified at him.

"I'll murder you, Wind Pillar!!" a trainee shouted at him, the other trainees agrees.

"Bring it on, you weaklings" Sanemi's speed send them flying and even made a mountain of tired and tempered trainees. "Get up and let's continue training otherwise I'll murder you" the trainees stood up immediately and didn't give up.

"Umm... Water Pillar can you change those real swords to wooden swords? Please" a woman trainee begged him. Their training was even harder, they only got lucky to survive.

"Are demons made of wood?" Giyuu asked coldly.

"No but the Yoriichi Type Zero is" she answered.

"Then no. The other pillars trained you to surpass this thing" he answered.

"But-"

"No buts. Let's resume the training" he announced in a low voice.

In Gyomei's training, they all hugged the enormous rock because of its heat.  Moving a giant rock amd standing in the middle of the cold waterfall was their training.