Author's Note (Zayn)

Hi everyone! I'm very sorry about no updates. I am feeling very uninspired at the moment. Apologies aside, here's what this is really
about.

Zayn (as you probably figured)

I'm upset, believe me, I know how a lot of you are feeling. I know it sucks. I am aware that there are many different opinions on Zayn leaving the band, but we need to keep looking forward. Zayn is taking care of himself and his health, which is the main priority here. I doubt this was an easy decision, but his health was on the line. He could have been close to a nervous breakdown, etc. Fame isn't easy. I know it might be difficult, but put yourself in his shoes. What would you do?

If you need someone to rant to, I'm here...always. Also, look out for each other. Don't think of all of this as a bad thing, look at the positives. This is your chance to make a new friend, to help someone. Go ahead, send a message to a fan that's upset, and make them smile. Even if you can't give advice for the life of you, try. I am probably the worst advice giver, but I try. Help rebuild each other, this isn't the end of the world. Look at the road ahead. There are lot's of open doors, you just have to find them first.

Stay strong...for the boys, for each other, and for me.

I love you. Don't give up.

-Allison