What have I done?

MELISSA'S POV

  I have been feeling down the past couple of days. Liam has been busy recording for DAYS now. Niall told me he wrote a song that might be on the next album, so they have to get everything straight. Niall and I have been hanging out everyday day, and it's been fun. One day we went bowling, another we went to laser tag. Yesterday we went to a ropes and ziplines course, it was so fun. Today I think we're going to just hang about and watch scary movies, I'm really excited. Niall is like a best friend when Sam's not around. It's so funny, yesterday we went put for ice cream and the old lady running the shop thought we were dating and only charged us for the price of one ice cream. Niall couldn't stop blushing the entire time. I have so much fun with Niall. I have actually spent more time with Niall then Liam. I wish I could spend more time with Liam though, he is my BOYFRIEND. Oh well.  

"Ohhh Melissa!! It's Ni-Alll," Niall chrirped outside. I grinned and hopped up from the couch and opened the door. We at onto the couch, popping in ascary movie.  

An hour later and the movie STILL wasn't done. And my was it scary. A huge, bloody face popped up on the screen, scaring Niall and I. We screamed and jumped, causing me to fall of the couch and Niall to fall on top of me. His eyes burned through mine as he breathed heavily. He leaned in close so that our bodies were touching. Niall leaned in even CLOSER and touched his lips to mine.

  A blood-curdling scream emitted from the TV, startling the two of us. Silently, I thanked the movie for being so scary, because I'd probably end up sucking Niall' s face off if it weren't for a damn scream.

I pull away, my heart racing. Whether it was from the kiss, or the movie, I couldn't tell (I hoped for the latter) 

"Oh my gosh Melissa I'm so sorry I-" 

"It's fine," I cut him off. He apologized one more time before leaving. What just happened? Niall kissed me. Why? Did I kiss him back?

I just cheated on my boyfriend...

****************** 

So there we have it! Dun dun dunnnnnn!! Draammaaa. Hoped you liked this!

Thank you everyone who has gotten me to 400 reads on Something like Love! Also THANK you all of my 94 followers! It means so much!

AND LASTLY:

Let's congratulate my best friend (she has been mentioned before but who cares) @bolhman (her username may be weird but her stories are amazing) for getting to 1K!!!! Woo hooo!!! Yay!!!! :) Go check her out, you won't be disappointed by her writings.

Thanks!

-Allison