Help Me Out? (important authors note)

*Please read the authors note!*

  HARRY'S POV

  "So I heard some stuff went down with Liam and Melissa yesterday," Sam began.  Sam had offered to go to a diner for breakfast, and I gladly accepted the chance to spend time with her.

  "Oh yeah.  Liam found out about the newspaper and he was  pissed.  Then Melissa came over and she totally blew him off.  She left his room and then hugged Niall.  Liam saw them in the hallway and then they went out or something," I explained.

  "That's just...wow.  I really thought Melissa liked Liam, I can't imagine her cheating on him, but Niall and her always kinda seemed like they could work out," she said, her features changing as she thought.

  "I know.  Niall likes her a lot.  I'm guessing that he's trying to win her heart right now, so long as Liam doesn't try to mess anything up.  He's been holding back for awhile, so he's taking his chances.  Liam' s real mad, he can't stand seeing her with Niall " I explained.  Sam nodded. 

"I just don't know if Melissa is going to let Niall win her over.  She's mad at Liam for being a stubborn and selfish, but she feels terrible for kissing Niall, even though she knows she has feelings for him.  I think she'll feel guilty if she dates Niall, it'll remind her of why Liam and her aren't getting along.  She still is really upset that she made Liam angry, though she still loves him...I think. Liam better act quickly if he wants to get  back with her, "  I agreed with Sam as she spoke.

LIAM' S POV

     I'm a wreck.  I can't sleep, I can't eat, I don't even want to talk.  I know I screwed up, but I was mad at her for kissing Niall, and I couldn't take her lying anymore.  I can't even stand to look at Niall.  I can't believe he is winning her over, that should be me.  I swear if I see Niall near Melissa I'm going to lose it.  He kissed her, and that's enough to set me off. Sure, I'm mad that she kissed him, but the fact that he would even attempt to kiss her is beyond words.  I know I wasn't there for her.  Niall was replacing me because I could never spend time with her, and she basically gave up on me, which breaks my heart.  I need to see what Niall does to approach Melissa so casually and somehow make her love him.

"Hey look Liam!  I found this flyer outside, I think we should totally go," Zayn said excitedly.  I took the blue paper from him.

Mαѕqυєяα∂є: 

ѕυηαу 8:ØØ ρm-ηιgнт

ƒєmαℓє αттιяє: ∂яєѕѕ αηmαѕк ¢σνєяιηg υρρєя ƒα¢є

Mαℓє αттιяєѕυιт, mαѕк ¢σνєяιηg υρρєя ƒα¢є, нαт

I smirked. This was perfect.  I pulled out my phone and took a picture, sending a picture of it to Niall.  I hoped Niall said yes, and I hoped he would bring Melissa.

"Hey Zayn, you willing to help me get Melissa back," I asked.

"I guess so-"

"Perfect." I told him the plan, making sure he understood it all.

"You do realize that if it doesn't work, Melissa is gonna hate you for eternity right," Zayn asked as if he was unsure.

"Please, just help me here, if it doesn't work it doesn't work, but we will hope it does."

"If anyone asks, I have nothing to do with this whatsoever " Zayn stated walking out of the room.  I grinned.  This has to work.

Melissa's POV

(The italics are the text conversation)

TO MELISSA :P

Hey Melissa! U busy Sunday?

-Niall xx

FROM MELISSA :P

Nope, why?

TO MELISSA :P

We should totally go to this

I looked down at the photo Niall had sent me reading the text on the flyer

FROM MELISSA :P

That sounds fun!  I'll talk to Sam, Emily, and Maria about it.  Who else is going?

TO MELISSA :P

Liam texted me the picture, but I don't know about any one else.

I winced as I read that Niall had gotten the idea from Liam, but shrugged it off.

FROM MELISSA

Ok, sounds like a plan! 

I'm sorry it's not that long :/ what do u think the plan is?

Thank you everyone for 200 followers, it means so muccchhhhhhh!  THANK YOU ESPECIALLY: (go follow these people)

@crazycalista-  my 200th follower after someone unfollwed me :) Thank you so much, you are amazing

@4everand_alwayz - my 200th follower before someone had unfollwed me.  You are so sweet, thanks for following me!

@KaceyLebrun- THIS GIRL IS AMAZING.  She helped find me a 200th follower!  She is so much fun to talk to...We have something in common :)

@niallerlover12345678-  She is so funny and  I loved talking to her, she also followed me and helped get me to 200 :P