Is it Over?

Thank you Maria for giving me this idea! ily so much! xx

  Zayn' s POV

  Guys, we need to get Mrliisa and Lima into the same room so they can talk," I said sternly.  Harry and Louis were infuriated with all the yelling and fighting, and they wanted  it to stop, as did I.

  "How are we going to do that," Harry asks.

  "It's not that hard, get her to come over, convince her that Louis is in his room and make her go into Liam' s room," I said, hoping it would work.

  "I just texted her.  She'll be over here in a few," Harry stated and we all waited for her arrival. 

  Melissa's POV

I walked up the driveway to the lads' new apartment.  I was hoping for a quick talk with Louis without any Liam drama, so I texted Louis letting him know I wa  here instead of ringing the doorbell.

   "Hey Melissa!  Louis is upstairs on the first door to the right," Harry greets me.  I nod and head up the stairs.  I spot the door and begin to twist the handle.

"Louis!  I'm here...What did you want to talk-"  I cut myself off as I saw Liam sitting on a bed. He eyes grew wide when he saw me.  I raced for the door, only to be spun around and facing Lima again.

  "Care to explain,"Liam asked harshly and raided his eyebrow.   "Becuase I heard all of it, so I don't need to hear your lies."

"Liam I-"

"Look Melissa, I heard you kissed Niall and that's all I need to know.  If you're going to lie to me then why should I give you the time of day?"

"Liam don't you see I'm trying here!  If you would just SHUT UP AND LISTEN FOR TWO MINUTES THEN I'LL LEAVE.  If you would just let me explain, but no, you want to be rude.  And all I'm seeing right now from you is a stuck up, selfish, irritating boyfriend who won't even listen for two minutes.  If you really cared about me, you would have spent time with me.  I spent time with Niall for a whole week because you weren't there.  Niall was there when you weren't, and yes we kissed!  Niall listens to me, cares for me, but you don't!  I kissed  him back okay!  But if you really loved me, you would have done what Niall did, you would have let me finish, but you haven't done either!  How can I possibly be in a relationship with you if this is what you're going to be like," I screamed.  Liam looked really pissed, I stormed out of his room, leaving his in abandoned. 

"Hey Melissa is everything alright, I heard yelling," Niall bumps into me.  I don't say or do anything.  I watch him as he leans towards me a wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.  I looked up at him and bit my lip to keep from crying.

"Don't do that," he smirked.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.  We stood in the hallway like this for a while.  I heard Liam making his way down the hall. As he passed us, he looked back at us; me in particular with something in his eyes that I couldn't decipher.