A Conversation Long Overdue

_____________________________________

Please read authors note!

_____________________________________

  MELISSA'S POV

    I'm out of the hospital, thankfully.  That place is worse than prison.  Today Sam, Maria, Emily, and I are going out to lunch at a cute cafe downtown.  I really need to tall to them.about some things.....

   I slowly got up out of bed and got dressed.  I decided on a white short sleeved shirt, a brown infinity scarf, and a brown skirt with brown boots.  My makeup consisted of eyeliner and tan eyeshadow. 

   I decided to walk down to one of my favorite places in the neighbourhood; the creek.  Right down the road, a creek with billions of rocks and fish ran through the neighbourhood.  I always loved to take a blanket, some pillows, and a book and read for hours.  Today, though, that wasn't my plan.  I needed some peace and quiet. I had to think. 

  Who do I choose? Niall or Liam?  Liam is sweet and all, but he cheated on me.  Then again I cheated on him too. Niall is funny, kind, sweet, and caring, and I know if I dated him our friendship wouldn't be the same.

  Too many decisions! I checked the time, realizing I had to go to the cafe. 

*AFTER THE LONG DRIVE*

  Once I got to the cafe, I looked for my friends, finding them quickly.  I sat down in the booth with them and ordered lunch.  Now it was time to talk.

  "I have a very important subject I want to discuss," I began.

   "Spill," Sam said listening intently.

   "Well you know how Niall and I were hanging out when Liam was recording?" They all nodded. 

    "Well the other day we were watching a scary movie and w  both screamed and fell off the couch and he landed on top of me and kissed me and I may or may not have kissed back......" I finished looking at my hands.

    "WHOA," Maria said, her mouth gaping open. 

    "What do I do," I whined, pleading them for help.

    "Ummmmmmm...... Do you want to tell Liam," Emily asked.

     "Not really. He'll get mad at me and break up with me and I'll hate myself forever.  And I can't keep it a secret.  Even if I did date Niall, it would be so awkward to have Liam there too," I.sighed.

    "We'll figure something out," Sam comforted me.   With that the conversation was dropped and we ate our lunch.

   Thanks for helping me girls, I knew you would know what do do (sarcasm intended).

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?!?!

…………………………………………………………………

Hey everyone!  I know this isn't the best update  in the world, but I'm kind of out of ideas(I'm not deleting this story )..... What should the next chapter be about? Comment and please give me suggestions!  I will give you a shout out and follow you, read your books, etc. (I don't want to bribe you, I just want to reward you fir possibly MAKING THE STORY BETTER!) 

Thanks, please comment!

-Allison