Why?

Melissa's POV

It's that time. I have to meet mystery person today. Not that I wasn't looking forward to it, I was just nervous. What if this person was a serial killer? THAT would be bad. I shook that thought put of my head and started getting ready. It was quite a cool August day. I pulled on a blue summer scarf, a black quarter-length shirt, and some shorts with a pair of black converse. I curled my hair into loose waves, grabbed my phone, and started the walk to the park. All the thoughts about this mystery person came flooding back. I took a few deep breathes to help me calm down, and that seemed to work.

I crossed the street to the entrance to the park. W had agreed to meet at the pond, so I stated heading that way. I sat down on the cool metal bench as I watched the children play in the playground a few yards away.

It had been ten minutes since I'd first gotten here, and still no sign of Shakespeare-person. Maybe he wouldn't show up. But why? How could someone make a promise to meet you somewhere and just not show up like it never happened. That's exactly how my relationship with Liam felt like. He kissed another girl behind my back, and expected me to forgive him like nothing happened. Well news flash Liam, that's not going to happen.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to jump, followed by a deep chuckle. I turned around and certainly was not excepting what I saw.

"LOUIS?"

"Hello," He tried calmly. What? I'm so confused. What was going on her?

"Explain."

"Welll....."

I looked at him with a look that could kill.

"Itextedyouthosediaryentries," he said in a hurry.

"Huh?"

"I texted you those diary entries," he said looking away.

"Why?"

"They weren't mine. They were Liam' s."

"WHAT," I screamed loud enough for the parents watching their children on the playground to turn and glare at me.

"I'm sorry it's just-"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT," I screamed again, earning more glares.

"I snooped through Liam' s diary and found those entries about you and texted them to you so maybe you would forgive Liam," he said in a hushed tone.

"Ugh, don't you understand that I don't want to be with him?" I screamed pushing him away from me. Louis looked so shocked. I stormed out of the park and ran all the way home. Why would Louis do that? If Liam is sorry, he should say it to my face, not getting his band mate to hook us up again. He's certainly not going to win my heart with cheesy poems and diary entries. I'm not that kind of girl.

A/N

BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT WERE YOU!?! So much drama, and its not over! Keep reading!!!

ALLISONxx