What are you doing here?

Melissa's POV 

So we're together again. Things don't seem the same though. I don't know how people like Taylor Swift can just write a song about her ex boyfriend and move on just like that. (A/N not that's I am against Taylor Swift! I love her music and personality!) I wonder if I am actually still in love with Liam. I know I do, but somehow I feel like what he did just broke me. I can't move on and take him back, acting like this never happened. Sorry, but I'm not one for fairy tale endings. Sorry I rained on your parade.

I jump as I hear the doorbell echo through the quiet house. I groan, pulling myself off of the couch and opening the door.  

"BLAIRE," I ask in shock. She gives me a 'what do you want, peasant,' look. Really? When she's in MY house. I'll never understand my own gender. Blaire scoffs at me,looking at my outfit that consisted of an oversized navy sweater and leggings, I hadn't bothered to comb out my hair. But more importantly, what the heck was that scoff for? Not everyone has designer clothes BLAIRE! I took a moment to look at her outfit. She had on animal print leggings with matching jacket and a black tank top with once again, animal print shoes. It looked like a leopard had vomited on Blaire.  

"Ahem." I glanced up to see Blaire with her hand in her hip and tapping her toe impatiently on the floor. Again, she's in MY house!  

"Blaire, why are you here," I asked. 

"Oh well, um funny story, not really, stay away from Liam ok hun," she stated like she was talking to a four year old, you know with that fake high-pitched voice that I hate so much. 

"Oh really? Because we're dating," I smirked.

"Oh, not for long. You know what happens with Hollywood romances. They don't last because someone wrecks the relationship," Blaire said with an evil glint in her eyes.  

Really? Like seriously, like what the heck is up with this girl? She comes into MY house, which I LIVE in (just to clarify), and then talks total nonsense. In my head I'm screaming at her. In my head. Blaire makes no sense whatsoever. Once again, I will NEVER understand females.  

"Oh hun. I know this is hard for you. The only advice I can give you is to SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT,"she said and strutted out the door. I stood inside my house, shocked at what had just happened.  

Now what? I'm definitely not going to call Liam and tell him what just happened. No way. But who should I call? Harry's out with Sam at the bowling alley, Liam' s out of the question, Louis and Zayn are somewhere on this planet, so that leaves Niall. I glance at my phone and look at his contact name. It was: 

♥ Niall your best friend 4 life ♥ 

I smiled as I looked at his name. He had somehow gotten into my phone and changed his name. I hadn't bothered to delete the hearts or change the name, it was too adorable. I texted him asking if he could come over. 

Melissa: hey Niall :/

Niall: HEY MELISSA!! HOW'S IT GOIN?!? DO YOU LIKE MY NEW CONTACT NAME? ;) why the half smiley face? :o

Melissa: haha. Not doing so good. Can you come over?

Niall: Absolutely, I mean that's what best friends for life are for right? I'll be there in five, ok?

Melissa: Ok. Don't text and drive ;) :D

Niall: I would if you would stop texting me. Gosh Melissa, geez >:(

Melissa: haha, bye!

Almost three minutes later, Niall was at my door, happy as usual. When he saw my glum face, he got worried.

"Oh my gosh what happened? Did someone die!?? It's okay Melissa, stay strong," he exclaimed as he hugged me. I squirmed out of his grasp giggling a bit.  

"Blaire," I stated sadly. 

"Really? Her again? Ugh I can't believe her, I am calling Liam," he said as he reached for his phone. 

"NO," I shouted swatting his hand away. "She said that Liam and I wouldn't be dating for ling because in all Hollywood romances, someone comes along and wrecks the relationship," I said quietly. Niall' s eyes widened. 

"Don't listen to her Melissa, I know for a fact that Liam would do ANYTHING to protect you, he was over the moon last night about how you were his again. He's not going to loose such a beautiful girl again, I know it," He stated confidently. 

I hugged him tightly and for the rest of the day, we played JUST DANCE 4 (I kicked his butt on What Makes You Beautiful) and snacked on junk food.

******************* 

A/N  

So I'm back! I made this chapter extra special for you all. Hoped you liked it! I know it kinda sucks, but I'm in school now, so give me a break! :) Comment vote follow and share!! 

xxAllisonxx