Fix my Heart

Liam' s POV

  I was in the recording studio recording yet another song.  I have been busy all week.  It sucks. 

RINNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!

I jump as my phone rings and rush to pick it up.

"Hello?" 

"Melissa..Rocks..Hurt..Hospital...Now..., Sam breathes heavily.  I hang up and jump in my car speeding through all the lights.  That's gonna cost me.  I arrive at the hospital and rush in, looking for Sam and her friends.  As soon as I spotted them I rushed over to them.  Sam was crying, Emily was sobbing, and Maria was bawling her eyes out. Not the prettiest site to see.  Harry, Niall, Louis and Zayn ran into the hospital with worried eyes. ESPECIALLY Niall.

    "Was it suicide? What happened? Is she alright?  Is she gonna live? Oh no it's all my fault" Niall said with a shaky tone.

    "No it wasn't suicidal you dimwat," Sam glared at him.

     "How is this you're fault,"I asked him.

     "Uh......No reason," Niall said without making eye contact.  Interesting.  All of us sat in the uncomfortable chairs waiting for something.  Was Melissa going to be alright?  I sure hope so.  We just got back together and now she is hurt, she's gonna think I'm bad luck or something. 

   "Melissa Evans," a hospital lady asked.  All of us sprang out our seats, racing over to her, practically tackling her and scaring her half to death. 

   "I see you are all friends of Melissa.  She has a small sprain on her ankle and she bruised her knee pretty badly. At some point she will also need minor or major knee surgery, we don't know all the details yet. Her injuries are do to the way she landed on that hard rock. She is in room 203-"

    I dashed away from her, eager to go see Melissa.  I sprinted up the stairs and ran down all of the halls, finally reaching room 203.  I opened the door, only to see a laughing Melissa and a smiling Niall. 

    "What? Niall, how'd you beat me?  I took the stairs, I ran for my life," I exclaimed.

     "Well, as soon as you heard the room number, you sprinted down the hall to the farthest stairs, I ran the other way to the closer set of stairs," Niall chuckled.  Melissa giggled when Niall finished.

  "Well Liam, I appreciate the effort.  Come here," She grinned opening up her arms.  I leaned down and very gently hugged her.  She softly kissed my lips, smiling when we made contact.

   "I missed that," she sighed.

   "Me too." 

  Niall awkwardly coughed, and we jumped apart.  He looked upset, and for whatever reason, I will find out. 

  "Hey, can I talk to Melissa for a sec," Niall asks.  I not and quickly leave the room to get some of the hospital food.

Melissa's POV 

  "So, Melissa, about that kiss...." Niall trailed off, biting his lip nervously.  I looked down at my hands, not knowing what to say.  "Yeah, the kiss, I really liked it, let's do it again." Not gonna work.  What should I say?  I glanced up at him, suddenly realizing how perfect he was.  I took in all of his breath-taking features.  Why is he so handsome? Why doesn't he have flaws?

"I don't know, those are good questions."

  Did I really say that out loud? Oh my gosh....  My face was turning a very bright shade of red.  Stupid self.  I looked up and saw that Niall was staring at me intently. 

  "Hey!  My eyes are up here," I jokingly motioned to my face.  Niall turned even redder than I did!  Haha!

"Miss Melissa?  Follow me to room 209, we need to run some tests," my nurse informed me.  I got up from my bed (it wasn't easy)and walked over to where the nurse was standing.  I turned back and looked at Niall, and again he was staring.  I winked at him, then followed the nurse. 

Niall' s POV

How can she wear a hospital gown and STILL look amazing?  Why is she so darn beautiful?  Why did I kiss her?  Why am I falling her?

A/N

hey guys!  Sorry for the late update, I've been busy!

love ya!

-Allison :)