Who are you?

Melissa's POV

  It's been a week since I broke up with Liam. A week since I got that first mysterious text. But I've still been getting them. I've gotten them almost every day. Sometimes they're poems, and sometimes they're long passages. They're numbered, and after the one I got the day after I broke up with Liam, they've all been consecutive. I've figured out that they are something along the line of diary entries. I made a decision. I'm going to text this person, I'm going to help them with their relationship problems, even thought I'm not getting any help myself.

I waited for the text, and then I set my plan into action.

MELISSA: What did you do to break her heart?

???: Words cannot describe how much I hurt her.

Okay. That didn't work. This person was like Shakespeare.

MELISSA: Meet me at the park on Wednesday. We'll talk. You need help with your relationship, and I'll help you.

???: Ok. Thank you so very much for your kindness. It means so much.

MELISSA: You're welcome?

I shut my phone off somewhat satisfied about what I had done. I was helping someone who was going through a rough relationship. Maybe we could relate.

MYSTERY PERSON'S POV

I felt terrible for doing this to him. He's so upset. And if he finds out, he'll hate me. But if my plan works, he will be happy again. Hopefully.

A/N

Hello there! Sooo... Who's this mystery person?? Tell me in the comments:)

Vote. Comment. Read. Share. Follow.

thanks!!!