Another One?

Melissa's POV

  Today was slightly better than yesterday. I decided to spend all day in my pjs, since I have nothing better to do. I walked downstairs and poured myself some cereal and watched movies all day. I don't have a boyfriend any more, so why do I have to look nice right now? Exactly.

My phone lit up indicating I had gotten a text. I lazily rolled over and reached for my phone. I furrowed my brow as I read the text.

???: Day 35- I haven't see her since yesterday. She didn't notice how much I liked her. I am hidden in the shadows, so I'm not noticed. I feel terrible for what I did. With her I actually felt like I could be myself with her, not hidden and unnoticed. She actually acknowledged me. She would run the other way if she saw me on the street. I can't stand it. She's been all I've been thinking about. I should have admitted my feelings to her. I wish I could rewind everything and make her mine. Oh well. What's done is done.

Another text? Who was this person? Maybe they got the wrong number. That's what it was. Definitely. But secretly, I wished it wasn't.

A/N

Heyy guys! So this was a filler chapter. Sorry. Hope you liked it!

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share.Follow

~Allison