Girls Day Out

Melissa's POV

Emily, Sam, Maria, and I all wanted to have a girls day out, and after all, I had news to tell them. We got into Maria's convertible. When we turned on the radio, we heard the first vigorous of "Me and My Girls" by Fifth Harmony

And we play our favourite songs

And we scream out

All night long

Like oohhhhh oh

When it's just me any my girls

And we dance like no one's watchin'

We crack up

Booty popping'

Like ooohhh oh

When it's just me and my girls

We screamed the loudest our lungs could go. We got plenty of stares and glares (haha I rhymed! Yay), but Emily just flipped them all off. We sang the rest of the song and kept driving until we reached our destination. We stopped out of the car and onto a tucked-back cove with salt-white sand and crystal blue water. It was absolutely beautiful! All four of us ran onto the sand and unpacked our things. Maria smoothed out the beach blanket, Emily unpacked our lunch which consisted of Italian subs and potato salad, and Sam and I unfolded the beach chairs.

"Guys! Let's go swimming," Emily whined taking off her cover up. We all did the same and ran into the water.

"Hey, let's jump off that rock over there," Maria suggested, pointing to the tall rock that was located a little further out into the water. We all agreed and swam to the rock. Maria was the first to jump. She stepped off the rock and expertly dove right into the water. She resurfaced grinning like a madman.

"SOO AWESUMMMM," she squealed. It wasn't TURN next, and I admit, I was nervous.

"Come on," the others encouraged me. I looked over the edge, and gasped. That was a neck of long way down!

"COME ON," Maria said impatiently.

"Okay, hold your horses," I said. I walked up to the edge, backed up, and started to run. The edge was getting closer and closer. Right near the edge I slipped and tumbled off the edge. I hit something hard, really hard. That's all I remember before everything went black...

A/N

Cliff hanger!!! So I am slowly updating now and I want to thank you all for the almost 3k reads! Please comment and vote, I want to know what you think!

Love ya,

Allison ;)