Chapter 21 - How To Make Out With a Ghost

~Warning: Spicy Chapter!~ 

---

Caleb grinned against his lips. "What happened to feeling shy?"

With only a half-hour left on his time limit, Aaron didn't want to waste a moment explaining himself, so he captured the blonde's mouth again.

Caleb held him tightly, his tongue sliding against Aaron's. The hand on his back moved down further, reaching the hem of his pants before dipping inside and holding his thigh tentatively.

Aaron was not an expert at foreplay or any play at that, but he was willing to shoot his shot as he slid his own hands along the man's sides so he could reach under his shirt. He traced the muscles that rippled with every movement, enjoying the silky smoothness of his tanned skin, before Caleb jerked away.

Feeling like he'd done something wrong, Aaron prepared to apologize until he saw the man laughing.

"Sorry, I'm a little ticklish there."

Evil schemes immediately filled the content creator's head, but he shooed them all away the moment Caleb gave him a cautious look. Instead, he held his hands up in surrender, as though to say 'I won't do anything.' 

"No funny business." He held a finger at Aaron, who smiled but didn't agree. Instead, he got closer, not sure of what he was going to do but loving the worried look that came across the blonde's face. "Hey, wait! I mean it!"

"What?" Aaron teased.

Caleb's hands went to his sides protectively. "You do something and I'll retaliate ten-fold!"

"So whatever I do to you, you'll do to me even more?" He tilted his head innocently.

The man paused, thinking over what he'd threatened and how it could backfire. "That's right!"

Taking one more step closer, Aaron grinned slyly. "Promise?"

Finally, the insinuation dawned on him, and he stopped backing away so Aaron could get close enough to cup his face. "This is the part where you say 'yes'."

For once, it was Caleb's turn to blush as Aaron stood up on his toes to kiss the man.

He'd thought they'd return to their kissing frenzy but was startled when his legs were swept out from under him and he was carried bridle style. Aaron ripped his lips away and flailed, worried he might get dropped as Caleb made his way to the bedroom.

"Whoa, I didn't think you'd do anything!"

"That's what you get for assuming." Caleb smirked devilishly, shoving the door with his shoulder and carefully setting the content creator down on the bed.

Caleb immediately crawled on top of him, leaning in to continue their kiss but this time also nudging his knee between Aaron's legs.

'Holy Shit, Holy Shit, Holy Shit!' Aaron's mind was going numb the more Caleb took control. When they had first met, he didn't think the man was the dominant type, but boy was he wrong!

Aaron clutched at Caleb's shirt, trying to reach beneath the fabric to do whatever he could to reciprocate the treatment, though it was difficult to do while being pinned to the bed.

"So tell me, what were you expecting if not this?" Caleb asked, grabbing one of Aaron's wandering hands and bringing it to his lips.

"Ummm...I dunno...." Aaron admitted sheepishly. "A kiss maybe?"

"What about this?" He kissed his hand, then grabbed Aaron's leg and lifted it. Aaron's entire body flushed while the man made himself comfortable between his legs. They were both fully clothed, but he wasn't sure how much longer that'd last at the rate things were going.