Chapter 2 (Part 2)

*Narrator*

The competition continued. The girls had been named the LYLAS for a few, but due to copy right problems, they had to be called something different. The girls decided to name themselves 1432 because, it rhymed with I Love You. The girls made it to the top 12 when Simon made a big change.

*Simons' p.o.v*

"Now girls, I hate your group name, 1432, it just doesn't sound fantastic. So I have decided to have the viewers re-name you." he said to the girls as they had finished their preformance to move to the top 10.

-The Next Day-

"The viewers had decided to name 1432 to Fifth Harmony he said as he introduced them to preform next on the stage.

*Dinahs' p.o.v *

We were all very happy to have an awesome new group name. In my opinion, I liked this name way better than any other name we had have so far.

-3 Minutes Later-

We were done preforming our song and I felt a little hug coming from the right side of me. I looked down to see Camila hugging me and tears streaming down her face. I hugged her back to try and comfort her.

*Narrators' p.o.v.*

Fifth Harmony made it to the top 8! And now the judges gave each competitor a contestant mansion. Everybody moved into their mansion and were now living with their competions.

*Camilas' p.o.v.*

Since there was hardly that many rooms for everybody to sleep in, we all decided to choose a person to room with. I instantly chose Dinah because, she is a really fun, outgoing, and a messy person like me. Lauren and Normani roomed together since they were the neatest people in the group and Ally had a room all to herself, since she was the oldest. And the other groups had their own rooms too.

The X Factor competition continued and me and Dinah were having a blast being roomed together. We were like the same person, just in different bodies. Throughout us having good times hanging out with each other, I kind of started to feel something between me and her.

I know I'm straight, but I never felt like this for someone before. She always made me happy and I never wanted to leave her. I think I have feelings for her.

*Dinahs' p.o.v.*

"Wow!" I thought to myself. " I really do have feelings for her. I mean like there is nothing wrong with this girl. She is just so simply amazing and perfect in every way possible." I kept thinking to myself. I just don't want to tell her, because I don't want to ruin our amazing friendship. I just wonder if she feels the same.

-Midnight-

I woke up to a loud thump. I quickly sat up and looked around the dark room. I saw Mila on the floor laying on a broken bed.

*Camilas' p.o.v.*

"Ouch!" I said. Waking up to myself on a collapsed bed. I was wondering to myself "What just happened?" I saw Dinah running over to me. She pulled me off the ground and looked into my eyes asking if I was okay. I just nodded in agreement. I shyly asked her if I could sleep with her in her bed, while mine was broken. And she rubbed my arms up and down and said " Yes, of course Mila."

*Dinahs' p.o.v.*

While we were in the bed together, it was a little aqward. I was in my bed with my best friend that I started having feelings for. We were sleeping with our backs touching each other, because we were sleeping in a Twin size bed.

I started to doze off after a lot of thinking, around 1:00 am, and all of a sudden I feel the bed move and then Milas' arm was around my waist. Next thing I know it, we were spooning. My heart skipped a bit and I fell asleep with a little smile on my face.

-8:00 am-

*Camilas' p.o.v.*

I woke up spooning Dinah-Jane! I didn't know what to think. I was kind of happy and just let my body be as it was a for a little while longer until, Dinah rolled over to where are faces were almost touching.
"I knew you were awake." she said smiling at me. I chuckled at how the way she said it plus I was a little nervous just because, of what was happening at this moment.

We stayed like this for about 20 more minutes just talking about what had happened last night. Then we decided to get ready for our competition tonight.