Chapter 5 (Part 2)

-Saturday night-

*Camilas' p.o.v.*

I was very excited that this night has come. I've been waiting for 3 days now, and it felt like forever. I just wanted to have fun with Dinah already, but the time was going by so slow.

Me and her got ready to go out. We were just dressed in our usual daily outfits. This night wasn't a date or nothing. We finally got done getting ready, said "Bye" to the girls and headed out to have a fun night.

While Dinah was driving I decided to look over at her. "Wow!" I said thinking I said it to myself. "Yes?" Dinah replied. That's when I realized I said it aloud. "What? Oh um nothing Dinah." I said with a shakey tone to my voice. She looked over at me with her beautiful eyes and looked into mine for a few quick moments and put a beautiful little smile across her face. I couldn't help but stare amd smile back at her.

"Woah, that was a close one Camila! No more of thought." I actually thought to myself.

Not even a minute after that intense moment, I felt something touch my hand that was relaxing on the rest i the middle of the driver and passanger seat. My heart started racing as I looked dow to see Dinahs' hand on top of mine and her thumb rubbing it. I'm not gonna lie, it kind of turned me on. I looked at my hand and then at Dinah. She was giggling a little bit and I asked her what's so funny. She said, "You're just funny Mila and I'm glad to have such an amazing friend like you." I blushed and grabbed her hand into a tight squeeze and told her, "Awe, Dinah you mean so much to me. Your the best." After that little conversation of ours, we released our hands and got to the Richman Park.

We got to the park. It was about 8 pm so the lights were turned on, making the park a little more beautiful. "This park is beautiful Dinah." I told her. She smiled at me and said that's why I brought us here. While we were there, we had a little picnic by the lake and after that we decided to lay down next to each other and just talk.

After having about a 2 hour deep talk with Dinah, I was just in absolute love with her. All the things she told me were so heart warming and I admired her so much.

It was about 10:30 pm and we decided to head back to the mansion. We got back home, everyone was asleep. We snuck quitely to our room and feel in the Twin size bed. I smiled at her and said "Tonight was really amazing Dinah, I don't think I could have asked for a better better night. Thank you so much!" She smiled at me and hugged me "You're welcome Mila."

*Dinahs' p.o.v.*

It was honeslty a great night for me too and I'm really happy she enjoyed it. We got our pjs on and headed to bed. Then I heard Camila say in my ear with a sexy tone, "I wish every nignt was like this one." I widened my eyes and rolled over to her. I was staring into her beautiful eyes for a moment, not knowing what to say. I leaned over and kissed her cheek and said, "Me too." Laying back down, still looking at her with a little smile on my face. I saw her blush and she couldn't stop smiling and same with me.

-Morning-

*Narrator*

Sunday morning the girls got up extra early and headed to the studio. They wanted to recored a couple more songs so they could hurry up and get their first album out. They were all just so excited that all their dreams were coming true.

-8 pm-

The girls literally spent all day in the studio recording their music. They only needed 3 more songs to finish off their album. Monday morning they set themselves a goal. Their goal was to finish recording the last 3 songs and choose the album cover and title. Then by a week their first ablum would be out, for the whole world to hear!

-Monday morning-

The girls had just finished recording their last 3 songs. They got their cover photo chosen, but they were having a difficult time choosing the album name. About 2 hours went by trying to choose a name. All the names they came up with, none of them agreed on. They were really stressing out and finally chose to sleep on it and my morning, they would have a name for their album.