Chapter 10

*Camilas' p.o.v.*

I had set the alarm for about 5, but you know how me and Dinah are, we like to sleep, so I kept hitting the snooze button. It was now about 5:45 and I finally decided to get ready when Ally knocked on the door. I got up and slowly walked to the door to let Ally in.

"Hey Ally." I said in a sleepy voice.

"Goodmorning sleepy head." she said in a happy tone, which made me smile. "Come on we got to go in about 45 minutes. Lets go! Lets go! Lets go!" she told me.

"Okay Ally." I said giggling at her. "I just have to wake up Dinah." I said as I sighed and pointed at the sleeping beauty on the bed.

"Ugh, okay well lets get the hard part ove and wake up Dinah." she said giggling and walking towards Dinah.

After about 5 minutes we finally got Dinah up and we both rushed gettig ready and by 6:30 we were out of the hotel room and getting into the van to head to the recording studio to record some new music.

-At recording studio-

Me and the girls were in the lobby choosing music for our next label except Dinah. Dinah was sitting down with the music recorder in the studio so I decided to go in the room to be with her.

"No Mila you can't be in her right now." Dinah said in a hurried loud tone.

It shocked me so I stared at her with a shocked face.

"Why not?" I said in a pouty voice.

"Because....remember your surprise?" Dinah said in a softer voice.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Well I'm in the middle of completing it, so can you please go back to the girls, I don't want to ruin it for you. Please?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said with a smile on my face and she smiled back at me, then I went back with the girls.

About 30 minutes later we were done chossing our music and we were ready to start recording! We all couldn't wait to start making new music and the time has come. Before we could start recording, Dinah came up to me, grabbed my hands and said, "Ready for your surprise?"

I smiled at her and said, "Yep." she smiled back at me and ran over to the desk and handed me a piece of paper.

"What is this Dinah?" I said as I looked at the paper then at her.

"Read the title." she said smiling at me and then pointing back to the paper.

I read the title and it read Everlasting Love. I smiled at her hugged her tightly.

"It shows that I have really strong feelings for you Mila. I can't get you off my mind so I wanted to write you a song. And guess what?" she said in a passionate and excited tone.

I had a rear coming done my face hen she explained it to me. "What?" I said smiling at her.

"This song is going to be on our next label." she said cheering in her spot.

"Oh my gosh! Really? Thats amazing Dinah! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it." I said then giving her a passionate kiss. We released and stared and smiled at eachother then put our foreheads together just admiring each other. In that moment I wanted her to mine forever.

Our recording manager broke the moment and said, "Now, you guys know you can't be expressing your feelings to each other out in public. We don't want to ruin your careers, its the best for everybody. I'm sorry. It was probably best for me to tell you already before Simon does and gives you big explaination.