Chapter 12

*Dinahs' p.o v.*

When me and Camila were cuddling on the couch she started to look deep into my eyes. I could tell I was blushing, because my face became very hot. I smiled at her and stated to look back into her beautiful brown eyes. After a few moments of pure silence, she brought her lips gently to my neck and started to pile my neck with many soft and gentle kisses. I couldn't help my smile and giggle because of how it felt on my neck. She would giggle everytime I would giggle. I pushed her into my side even more closer, when I got used to the feel of Camilas' lips on my neck. I started to want her even more, so I turned to face her causing her to stop kissing my neck and look up at me. I smiled at her and said, "I love you so much, Mila." She smiled back at me and put her left hand over my cheek and said, "I missed you calling me Mila." I continued to smile at her and I slowly and softly pecked her lips. I stood up from our position on the couch and looked down at her, smiled and put out my hand for her to grab it. She gladly took it and I walked us to my room.

When we got to my room. I shut and locked the door. I turned and faced Mila and we started to have a serious make out session to the bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist. I kept moving her backwards until we fell onto the bed. I released from our make out and looked down ar her and smiled and she smiled back. I kissed her neck with several gently kisses then I started to tavel slowly to her jawline and then to her lips, where I decided stay. While I was kissing her she had one hand in my hair and the other under my shirt soflty scrathing my back. I released our kiss once again and she decided to turn us over until she was on top of me.

*Camilas' p.o.v.*

When I was on top of Dinah I started to move my right hand up and down the side of her body. While I was carressing her side, I could feel the shivers that went through her body. I looked down at her, smiled, and said, "Are you okay, DJ?" I still contiued to smile at her beautiful features on her face and she was answering me. "Yeah, I'm fine Mila." she said in a low, happy tone and smiled back at me. I went for her lips and started to kiss them and I put my hands under her shirt and unto her stomach. Again you could feel the shiveres go down her body so I smiled within our kiss. I felt Dinah's hands travel from my neck to my lower back and grab the end of my shirt. When she reached the end of my shirt, she started to pull up my shirt off of my body. I was a little nervous, because I'm not really confident of my body, and I guess she could tell. "Hey." she said as she lifter my chin to connect with her eyes. "You're so beautiful Mila." she said in such a passionate and loving voice. I smiled at her amd pecked her lips as she coniued to take off my shirt. Next thing I know it, my shirt is on the floor and Dinah is kissing me so softly. I was falling in love with ever kiss she provided me with.

*Dinahs' p.o.v.*

I somewhat didn't like being on the bottom, so I rolled over until I was on top. I smiled back down at Mila and she smiled back at me and grabbed my neck and pulled me into her kiss. She was holding onto me pretty tight and every now and then, she would try to pull me in closer to her, if that was even possible. I felt a little weight removed from my neck and her hands went down to the hem of my shirt an she started to pull my shirt off of my body. Let her take off my shirt and she did, her eyes instantly widened. You could tell right there she was feeling self conscions. I again lifted her chin with my index finger and made her look into my eyes. I stared deep in her beautiful chocolate brown eyes and said, "You're perfect Mila. You don't have to be embarresed. I love you for you, babe." As I finished speaking to her I smiled at her and slowly tried move my lips to hers. She moved her hands to my face and cupped my cheeks. She gave me a confused yet happy look and said, "Babe?" I giggled at her and blushed a little amd she slammed me into her lips an we both smiled into the kiss. I fell in love with the moment we were sharing and started to go further. I started to squeeze her boob over her bra and started to kiss down her jawline to her neck. I stayed their and started to give her a hickey. She rose her back from the feel of me sucking on her neck and let out a little moan. I couldn't help but smile to the sexy tone of it. She put her fingerd through my hair and started moving them around my head, pulling my hair every now and then. She lifted myself from her neck and slammed me once again back onto her lips. I wanted more of Mila, but we weren't officially together, so I didn't want to take it too far, so I kept it the way it was. Into our kiss, I felt Milas hands travel down my back to my ass. She started squeezing it and carresing it. I was in love with the moment, but we both started to slower our motions to little pecks every now and then and her laying on top of me.

It was about 11 at night and we were just cuddling i my bed until we finally fell asleep with her on me. I very comfortable and safe with her on me and near me, knowing she was safe. I love her so damn much.

-8 am-

*Camilas' p.o.v.*

I woke up to wild knocks on the front door. I instantly arose from my position on Dinah and looked at the tine on the alarm clock. "Oh shit!" I thought, quickly getting off of her and grabbing a robe to put over my half naked body. When I was making my way to the door, I shook Dinah a few times to wake her up.

"Hey Ally." I said as I opened the door quickly.

"We have to leave in 30 minutes, you two. You're making us late again. Hurry up and get ready." she said as she entered the room and scanned me up and down.

"Um, sorry Ally. Me and Dinah had a late night last night. I'm really sorry. We'll hurry up." I said as I rushed to my room to get ready. I knew Ally knew what happened by the way I was acting and how I was covered up.

When I heared the door oped and close, I rushed to Dinahs room to see her already dressed and getting ger make-up and hair done.

"Hurry Mila." she said as she smiled at me.

I smiled back at her amd rushed to get ready. We all rushed out of the hotel within 25 minutes and headed to our Meet and Greet. The car ride there was a little quite, but it was okay. I wasn't really in the mood to have a lot talk in the car.

-Meet and Greet-

It's been about 1 hour into the M&G. Everything was going amazing. Seeing happy fans, taking pictures with them, having one on one conversations with them, and recieving gifts from them. Our fans were truly amazing. I don't think I could have asked for better fans like the ones we have. I was the last one to say goodbye to a fan when I turned at saw Dinahs eyes widen up. I turned my body to see her.