Chapter 13

*Camilas' p.o.v.*

When I turned around and my body fueled with raging fire. I tightened my fists by my sides when I laid my eyes on her.

"Oh, hey Zendaya." Dinah said in a uncomfortable tone.

"Hey Dinah." Zendaya said in the most energetic tone I've heard. "I wanted to come and see what's up and maybe catch up on some things." she continued and she smiled at Dinah and quickly checked her out.

Dinah was about to say something but, I cut her off.

"You know Zendaya, this is a Meet and Greet. We have fans that are waiting in line and we can't just stop for them to have a conversation with someone we barely know." I said in a little rude tone.

Dinah knew what was happening and that I was getting really jealous, so she walked up to me and held me hand tight.

"Let's get your pictures taken, shall we." Ally said breaking the silence between us.
After that experience we got our Meet and Greet done within the next 30 minutes.

When we were done we headed back, backstage to het ready for our performance. This is going to be our last preformance in Brazil.

*Dinahs' p.o.v.*

It been about 3 hours and we are getting ready to head on stage. I was really nervous, yet shocked to see Zendaya here. I just want to get the preformance going so I can get all my worries out of my head already.

We got on stage and somehow out of the thousands of people, I managed to find Zendaya and I guess Mila did too, because we all came om stage with smiles on our faces and when we got on stage I turned around to see her smile turn into a mad frown. I walked to her and tightly held her hand again. She faced me and smiled a little and I smiled back.

Everytime, during the concert that I was Mila she was happy, but everytime I would leave her side she get sad. Every now and then, I would look at Mila and see her singing her heart out. I knew she was hurting because of how she was singing and her facial and body expressions. She would restrict herself from doing certain dance moves and she would have a tear drop from her cheek every once and a while. I was hurting too to see her hurt like this. I honeslty don't want her to feel like this, because I don't want Zendaya or anybody else. I just want her.

The concert was over and we headed back stage to get cleaned up and head to our hotel. When everyone was getting cleaned, I was gathering my stuff to head in the shower when I felt a light touch on my shoulder. I turned around and was surprised to see Zendaya.

"Wh-How did you get back here?" I asked.

"I have my ways." she replied and let out a little giggle.

I giggled back.

"That was an amazing preformance tonight." she said as she smiled at me.

"Thanks." I said a little uncomfortable and smiled back.

There was silence between us, until I broke it.

"I need to get washed up. I'm sorry." I said rushing to the showers. Before I could get to the bathrooms, she stopped me.

"Wait!" she shouted.

"What?" I said with annoyance in my voice as I turned back to face her.

"Can I have your number, so we could, y-you know talk and stuff?" she asked shyly.

I was just so annoyed and built up that I didn't realize I gave her my number. I was a little sad and nervous that I gave it to her without realizing it, but I might as well and give her chance. Of my friendship!