Chapter 6 (Part 2)

-2 hours later-

There was a knock on the door and then it opened. I saw Ally and Nomani walk in with big smiles on their faces. I instantly jumped up from my seat and gave them each a big hug. While we were waiting form Laure and Camila to show up, we were catching up on our lives. It was great to see those girls again.

-1 1/2 hours later-

The door swung wide open. All three of us jump from our seats and stare at the doorway. Lauren walked into the room dropping jer bags in front of the door and instanly rushing towards us with a big smile on her face and bringing in a big group hug. I kept looking at the doorway but Mila still wasn't coming in.

"Where's Mila?" I asked worridly to Lauren.

"Oh, she really had to go to the bathroom." Laure said smiling. "You should have been there, there was a sick kid and the whole plane ride he was i there throwing up. Poor Camz had to suffer 5 hours. It was pretty hilarious!" Lauren said laughing the whole time.

"Oh gosh! Poor Mila." I giggled back.

A few moments later I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes on, walk through the door.

*Camilas' p.o.v.*

"Oh my gosh! Hi girls!" I said with a big smile on my face and stretching out my arms to hug them all. "I missed you guys all so much."

We did a group hug for a few moments then seperated and we sat down and talked for a few minutes until our driver got here. I sat next to Dinah laying down with my head on her lap just looking up at her beautiful face. She was playing with my hair and it felt so relaxing I almost fell asleep, but then our drive got there.

We rushed in the van pushing through all the sreaming fans and desperate paparazzi. We all made it into the fan this time. We headed to the studio to practice our songs and from there went onto our tour bus.

We all had to share our tour bus with our road manager, ceography, music producer and so on. I wasn't too excited about that, I don't think any of us were, but we were just to happy to focus on that. We all called a bunk. Mine was on the floor across from Laurens'. Allys' bunk was above Laurens'. Dinah was one bunk ahead of Allys' and Nomanis' was across from Dinahs'.

I wished Dinah had wanted a bunk next to me so we could hang out a little more, but I guess she didn't want to.

*Dinahs' p.o.v*

I wanted to be next to Camilas' bunk, but before I could take it Lauren did. I was going to choose the one above Mila but then I just decided to be next to Normani. And besides I didn't want to seem like I was clingy to her or anything, but I kind of am. I just really like her. I mean there is no reason not to like her, she's just so perfect and out of this world. Anybody would be lucky to have her and I want to be that somebody, but I'm just not sure if she feels the same way about me. I wish I could just tell her, but I know I have to keep it to myself. It's just so hard. I want her to mine already.