Chapter 14

*Camilas' p.o.v*

When I read the messages Zendaya sent to Dinah, I wanted to show her who's boss. I wanted to hurt her so bad for hurting Dinah, but I know I couldn't. I let the anger build inside me when I fell asleep next to Dinah. I held onto her side so tight, because I wanted her to be safe.

-Morning-

*Dinahs' p.o.v.*

I woke up at 7am with warm arms tightly wrapped around my waist and a major headache. I checked my phone and scrolled through the messages. I saw what Zendaya had said and my heart started racing. I couldn't breath anymore and the light stsrted to dim as I fell onto the bed and it got dark.

*Camilas' p.o.v.*

I woke up to a big thud on the bed. I instantly got up and checked around the room, only to see Dinah passed out on the bed. I freaked out and instantly grabbed my phone and called Ally to tell her what's wrong. She rushed in my room only seconds later after I ended the call and she directed me what to do. I picked Dinah up and headed to the van. Ally woke up Big Rob and our driver to drive us to the hospital.

After about 10 minutes rushing to the hospital, we finally got there. The nurses exscorted us to a room, where they instantly started to get her better. While we were waiting for Dinah to wake up, Ally and I called the crew and the rest of the girls to inform them on what's happening.

We just got done informing everybody when I heared a slight groan come from Dinah. I looked up at her and slowly walked up to the bedside. I grabbed her hand and started to rub the back of her hand with my thumbs. She smiled up at me with as much strength she had in her body. I smiled back at her and bent down and kissed her forehead lightly to not hurt her.

"Why am I here?" Dinah asked.

"You passed out and we wanted to make sure to get you the care you need. Your in the hospital again Dinah." I replied.

She looked at Ally and smiled at her. Ally came over and sat beside her.

"How you feelin'?" Ally asked.

"My head hurts and I'm still a little tired, but I'll be fine." she replied.

As Dinah finished her sentence, her phone buzzed. We all looked at each other with a curious look. I grabbed her phone and read the message. When I finished reading it, I stormed out of the room and left her phone behind.

*Dinahs' p.o.v.*

Me and Ally didn't say anything we jjst looked at each other with a questioning look. I grabbed my phone and read the message. My face turned into a shock look.

As Ally grabbed my phone to read the message, I said, " You need to go chase after Mila."

Ally looked at me with a questioning look and looked down at my hpne and read the message.

Haha I'm sorry you had to go through this pain and end up in the hospital, but I will make sure you're mine.

"Zendaya is taking it too far Dinah!" Ally said.

"I know Ally, you have to go chase after her, or she will end up hurting someone, or most importantly herself." I said in a scared tone.

She nodded her head, kissed my forehead and chased after Mila.

Just seconds after Ally left, I heared someone walk into my room. I looked up from my phone and I see Zendaya lockin the door and walking towards me.

"What do you want Zendaya? I told you to leave me alone!" I said in a rude tone.

"Dinah, I just want you and you know that." she replied.