Chapter 5 (Part 3)

-11 pm-

The girls were still up, stressing over choosing a name for their album. Finally, they came across a name. their album was going to be named after a song they had recorded for the album. Better Together. They choose that name because, if they weren't together, they all wouldn't be were they are today. Instantly Normani picked up the phone and dialled their producer.

*Normanis' p.o.v*

-Calls producer-

"Please pick up Julian! Come on, come on. Pick up." she said desperately.

The other girls were waiting nervously on the couch with Normani, waiting for Julian to pick up.

"Hello?" Julian asks in with a sleepy voice.

"Hello, Julian. Sorry I called you this late. This is Nomani from Fifth Harmony and I just want to let you know we've came up with our album name." She said in a hurry.

"Well Normani" he said letting out a little laugh. "Whay did you ladies come up with?" he asked.

"Don't make fun of us for not deciding on this earlier, we were just focusing too hard on the topic. We came up with Better Together. she said happily.

"Haha, well Normani, tell the girls I said PERFECT name." he said with a understanding tone.

"Thank you Julian. See you later. And again sorry for waking you up this late." she said.

"I'll get right on, on finishing your guys' album tomorrow and by Saturday it will be out. See you guys later." he said.

-End of phone call-

*Narrator*

The girls couldn't hold in their excitement and start to scream and jump crazily around each other.

Saturday came along and the girls saw their album in stores everywhere. Julian had informed them that their album has been selling very well. Everyday their were 200 more copies being sold, world wide. The girls didn't know how to take the news so they decided to go out to celebrate.

They didn't realise how serious that album was until they went out that night. When they pulled up to the resturaunt, there was fans and paparazzi everywhere, screaming, talking pictures amd asking questions. The girls were kind of freaked out by how all those people knew where they were going to be, but at the same time they enjoyed it, because they knew they were off to a new chapter in their lives.

-Finished celebrating-

The girls decided to head home. They held hands as a the fans and paparazzi were still surrounding the resturaunt, waiting for them to get out to ask more questions and take more pictures.

*Dinahs' p.o.v.*

Lauren was holding onto Normani who was holding onto Ally. She was holding onto me and I was holding onto Camila. She smiled at me as I grabbed a hold of her hand. When our driver came to the front of the resturaunt, we rushed out headed towards the black van.

All of us were holding onto to each other very tightly, not wanting one of us to get left behind.

As we were running to the van, I felt Camilas' hand leave my hand. I had no clue how she got out, but she did. I was holding her so tight, but she still managed to get out. I freaked out and lokked behind me not seeing Camila. I forced Ally to let go of me so I could help Mila, so she did. Acter running throught the crown of people, I finally found Mila on the floor with fans and paparazzi surrounding her and touching her. I pushed everyone out of the way, not wanting to hurt anyone. I picked her and carried her bridal style back to the van.

When we got in the van, Mila would not let go of me so I let her be. After a few moments of finally being in silence, I heard sniffles coming from Mila. I looked down at her to see her wiping tears away. I looked at her worriedly and asked her what was wrong. She said she was just scared of what just happened and that she didn't expect it coming. She looked up at me with a sad smile and hugged me tight and said "Thank you fof going back for me." I said, "Of clurse Mila, anything for you." and gave her a kiss on the head. For the whole ride back home, she stayed in my lap and arms, feeling comforted by me.

After our little conversation all the girls were talking to her in a panic tone. They wanted to make sure she was okay and not hurt. It was kind of adorable how we all cared for each other. "Wow!" I thought to myslef. "How could I be so lucky to be grouped with 4 amazing girls?" "Especially Mila."