Chapter 8 (Part 2)

*Narrator*

After all the drama they had that night, they decided to get some rest. They had a big night ahead of them, because Tomorrow they were going to the Kids Choice Awards. All of the girls were very excited and they could all hardly sleep, beacuse it would be their first award show they would be attending.

-Morning-

All of the girls woke up at 5 am except the two girls that were the heardest to wake up, Dinah and Camila. They decided to talk about what happened last night while they were still sleeping.

About 5 minutes into their conversation they heard footsteps come into the living room and stare at them. She looked a little confused at them and all the girls stopped talking and looked over at her. They saw she had tears streaming down her face and she ran to the back room. They all looked at eah other with a concerned look and Lauren got up and called for her.

"Camz wait!" Lauren shouted.

Camila slamed the door behind her and locked it.

"Camz, can we talk?" Lauren asked standing outside the door.

"There's nothing to talk about, Lauren. You guys don't appreciate that I like Dinah." she replied softly with a tears escaping from her eyes.

"No Camz, that's not what we were talking about it." Lauren replied.

"Sure it was Lauren. That's exactly what it was. Don't lie to me." Camila said in a sad tone.

"Camz. We were just talking over what happened last night. We were getting details from each other. That's all. I promise Camz, please trust me." Lauren said as she started to get teary eyed.

A few moments passed. "Camz?" Lauren said softly. "I trust you Lo, I just need time to think. Please go." Camila told Lauren.

Lauren left and headed back to sit with the girls. When she got to the living room she saw Dinah on the couch.

*Dinahs' p.o.v.*

"What was all that about?" Dinah asked worridely.

"Nothing Dinah, don't worry." Lauren replied. "What are you doing up anyway?" Lauren asked.

"Well with all that cammosion, I couldn't help myself but get up and see what was going on." Dinah replied.

"Oh." Lauren said as she sat back down on the couch next to Ally and Normani.

I got up to check up on Mila after 5 minutes sitting in silence with the girls.

"Mila?" I said softly as I knowcked on the door.

"Go away Lo, I said I wanted to be left alone." Camila replied.

"Don't worry, it's me Dinah." I said.

I heard the door unlock and I saw Camila with tear stains on her face. I looked concerned at her and she hugged me tight. I released from the hug and asked her "What's wrong Mila?" I said while looking into her teary eyes.

She moved behind me, closed the door again and locked it back up. She grabbed my hand and we sat on the couch. She was crying for a while and I couldn't stand seeing her like this so I grabbed her and hugged her soflty trying to comfort her. I released one one my arms and grabbed a tissue to wipe her tears. As she was hugging me, she looked up at me with her beautiful teary eyes and said "I love you so much DJ." I smiled at her and said "I love you too Mila." I kept thinking to myself "More then you will ever know Mila." I wanted to tell her how I felt about her in that moment, but my nerves got the best of me. "I loved when she called me DJ, it's cute when she says it." I also thought to myself. Me and Mila stayed in the back room for about an hour then we started to get ready for tonight.