Chapter 6 (Part 1)

*Narrator*

After about 2 month that the girls' first album Better Together came out, it was selling so tremoundesly that Julian decided to make a big progress in the girls' lives.

-Phone rings-

*Camilas' p.o.v*

"Hello?" Camila questioned as she picked up the phone.

"Hello, Camila" Julian said happily.

"Hey Julian! How's it shakin' bacon?" she asked as she chuckled a little.

"Haha! Well Camila do you mind gathering all the girls together and put the phone on speaker? I have some BIG news for you ladies amd I believe you all want to here this!" he said.

"Yeah sure." she replied.

"GIRLS! CAN YOU ALL COME TO THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW! JULIAN SAYS HE HAS SOME BIG NEWS FOR US!" Camila shouted to the others.

All the girls came rushing into the living room with big smiles on the faces. We were all so curious to what Julian wanted to tell us.

Dinah instantly sat next to me, smiled at me and held my hand in a pretty tight grip. I smiled back at her then to the rest of the girls.

"Okay." she said. "Were all here." as ahe puts the phone down o the coffee table and puts in on speaker.

"Ladies, I have wonderful new for you all." he said with a happy tone. "Would you like to hear it?" he said wit a tease.

"Yes! Of course we do!" we shouted back at him.

"Awesome! I first off want to say wonderful job on your first album. It's only been out for 2 months and it has sold 2 million copies!" he said happily.

We all look at each other with pure shock o each of our faces.

"Oh my gosh! Julian that's amazing! I can't believe it!" Camila said back with a shocked tone.

"It's all you ladies with those beautiful voices of yours." he said.

We all giggled.

"And the last part of the big news is the biggest and best part. Hold onto your seats amd pack your bags ladies! YOU'RE GOING ON YOUR FIRST TOUR IN 3 MONTHS!" he shouted at us with a very happy tone.

That's when we all jumped up from our seats and jumped up and down and yelling with so much joy and excitement. All we heared was laughter over the phone. We all kept shouted "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Julian! Thank you so so so much! We love you!"

"You're welcome ladies! See you all in 3 months!" he said with a laughter tone.

-End of phone call-

Right after we ended the phone call we all started to cry. We all couldn't believe our careers were going further than we all ad ever expected it would go.

*Dinahs' p.o.v *

I grabbed ahold of Camilas' hand. We looked at each other with happy and teary-eyed faces. We couldn't believe what we just heared. I looked over to the girls and saw then hugging each other, that's when I felt a warm little body on mine. I looked over and saw Camila just holding me so tight. I couldn't resist but to hold her back. While were were holding each other, she came across my lap and sat between my legs. It looked like she was my baby, but I didn't mind it. I thought it was perfect. I kissed the top of her head while whispering to her "I love you so much Mila." She giggled and said " I love you too DJ." As she said it she held me even tighter. I was in love with her so much.

-3 months later-

*Narrator*

All the girls were saying their goodbyes to their families. They were about to leave for their first tour. You could tell their families were so proud of them but didn't want to see them go for a few months. After they all said goodbye to their loved ones, they all boared their planes. Dinah boareded from Orange County, CA. Ally and Normani boareded from Texas and Camila and Lauren boareded from Maimi. They all had to fly to Los Angeles, CA.

-Arrived at LAX-

*Dinahs' p.o.v*

Since I was the closest one to LA, I was waiting for the rest of the girls to land. I waiting in a special room, so I wouldn't be bombareded by fans.

I was so excited to see my girls again. Its been a whole month since I've last seen them, but of course we would text, call and face time each other. I couldn't wait to see them, but most of all, Mila.