Chapter Twenty-Four (M)

Oh my fucking god.

    How the hell did I go from hating Sorin to making out with him in two minutes?

I hate him... but then again I guess I couldn't completely hate him since I was making out with him.

    His rough and calloused hands cupped my face, pulling me closer to him. To my mortification, I kissed him back the second his lips had crashed onto mine. I matched his eagerness, surpassed his emotion.

    He kissed me, kissed me so fiercely and deeply that I barely kept up.

We somehow made it back to my room, still kissing and still so, so close. I fumbled with the lock as Sorin kissed me against the door, and when we finally got inside, he shut it with his foot.

Though I was still cold, I flung my two heavy coats off. Sorin did the same. Then we stepped out of our boots and I heard the sounds of metal dropping as we took off our straps of knives and let them fall, somehow managing not to break the kiss.

Sorin led us to the middle of the room. Only when his hands picked me up and tossed me onto the bed did our contact break.

    But I hadn't had time to think as he leaned down again and began kissing me again, on top of me. One of his hands gripped my thigh and pinned it to his hip while the other snaked up my shirt, just under my breasts. I clawed at his clothes, blindly trying to get them off.

    I knew this was stupid, insane even, but I also didn't give two fucks because God his mouth felt amazing against mine.

    Sorin broke the kiss again but this time to take off his shirt. I sat up slightly, panting heavily, and began unbuttoning my own shirt. When Sorin saw this, he quickly pinned my hands above my head and said softly, his voice like death,

    "Now what kind of man am I if I let you undress yourself?" I was too breathless to retort. This amused Sorin.

    Keeping his hands on my wrists, he leaned down and kissed my jaw, moving so torturously slow down my neck, to my chest. He reached the space where my shirt clashed with my skin and stopped. One hand came off my wrists and played with the bottom button on my shirt.

    "Sorin," I panted, making his eyes flicker to mine.

"Yes, dear?" Cocky fucking bastard.

"Are you only good at teasing or can we get onto the fucking part?" A challenge.

But Sorin only smiled and said sweetly, "Don't rush, little assassin. This dick will be inside you soon enough."

    Forgetting my shirt, Sorin ripped my pants off quickly, taking my socks with them and leaving only my panties. He lifted one of my legs and kissed gently up my inner thigh. I squirmed, my breathing speeding up. Now, he used both hands on the lower part of my body, one to continue holding my thigh and the other he used to rub me over my panties. My back arched slightly into him, but he pushed my hips down.

    Sorin's finger went under the band of my panties, folding them down but not taking them off. God, he was an awful teaser. My eyes had closed, but I felt his fingers finally slide them down my legs slowly, his lips pressing into my stomach. His hand moved down to my thigh again, pushing it away from the other. I gasped softly.

    The first flick of his tongue against me set me aflame. The second had me moaning his name under my breath in strung-together sentences.

    My hands found his hair, brushing through the thick locks, yanking the ends. This only enticed Sorin more. His tongue began moving around my clit in quick circles, and somewhere in the bliss of pleasure, I felt his hand move under my shirt to my breasts. It fondled first my left breast, then moved carelessly to my right, giving each the same amount of attention.