Talk

Chapter  :   Talk  _

Chapter  :   Talk 
_

________________________________

"Um,we should just eat", jungkook atlast broke down the awkward silence which was between them for like 10 minutes.

"Um ya" ,Taehyung said while getting up.

"Wait ,mr.kim" Jungkook said while raising his one hand in from of taehyung.

"Yes" , Taehyung said without emotions.

"Let's talk" jungkook said.

"We already are" , Taehyung said while setting back.

"About our professional and personal life " ,Jungkook said without stopping.

"What do you wanna do ,I am fine with anything until you are good " , taehyung said.

'What I ever did to deserve him' jungkook thought.

"I want our relationship to be secret ,I don't want to be on newses and magazines with the title 'Mrskim' ,'What can she do' ,'does he fits in Korean standards', and all of thus shits .
I don't wanna be victim".
Jungkook just spited out all the shits which was going inside of his head .

Taehyung was just staring blankly at him the whole time and then he hummed , signalling that he understands.

"It will go just like you asked" Taehyung said without any emotion. While standing up and walking back to kitchen with his own plates in hand.

Jungkook set there blanked for 30 minutes and then maked his way back to kitchen to get the food.
.
.
.
While eating there was no sound leaving  some crunching and munching .
Cause silence is needed to eat peacefully ,it is  what taehyung says.
(It is just a so called manner)

*Jungkook's POV*
After eating ,I leaved my plates in sink ,so that he can wash it .
Yup ,he washes plates everday after eating  .

~FLASHBACK~

Jungkook took the finished plates in his hands to wash it .

It was there first time eating dinner together so ,kook was nervous but dinner went  good.
With silence (MANNERS)

When kook was in his way to the kitchen someone held his  hand and stopped him of course it was taehyung.

"I will wash them ,you go rest" Taehyung said in commanding voice.

'From where did he get this type of voice' Jungkook thought.

There was an unnoticeable smirk on taehyung's face , it's like he can read jungkook.

"Fine " ,The only thing  jungkook was able to say , before he was pushed out of the kitchen.

"I should just sit here and watch him" Jungkook said while sitting on the couch.

'Hmm ,he is doing good ,after all it looks like his first time ,but he still thought about me ,so good.
Wait is holding the bowl like that ,oh no it will fall-'
Jungkook's thoughts was disturbed by a very loud sound of glass braking.

Yup , Taehyung mistakenly broke the  glass bowl .
Jungkook was running his way to the kitchen , when he was stopped by the same deep voice.

"Go ,I will do it myself ,rest . Go now" ,Taehyung said while picking up the broken glasses.

"Just let me help you here" Jungkook said while trying to come close.

"Are you not gonna listen to me,I said no" , Suddenly taehyung's voice changed ,it doesn't feel like it's him. It like someone else talked through him.

I was just standing for some seconds ,when I realised that taehyung already has thrown the pieces.

I walked out of the kitchen to rest just as Taehyung have said . Sleep is not coming to me cause I am thinking about the way taehyung said his last sentence before I walked put of kitchen.
It was some short of different.

Let's leave it.

It was just to much hoarse ,he is actually so tired I think.

After some minutes the gate of bedroom opened .

I see him and he see me.

He came towards the bed and shutted the lights out .
But suddenly he hugged me and said.

"Sorry ,if you don't like the way I talked to you before it is just that I wanna share your house workload with myself ,so that  you will not  get tired" Taehyung said without stopping .

"Hmm" , I said while moving in his grasp.
"Don't move ,let it be ,I like cuddling you know ,it doesn't matter my looks ,I am soft too" He said while burring his face in my neck .

"It okay" , the only thing I said while going into a deep slumber .

It was too relaxed ,kook slept  like this after years .

*Jungkook's Flashback ends*

I still remember the way he hugged me and it always happens now , I no more have sleep less or dream less nights all because of him .

'My mysterious HUSBAND'

_________________________________

I CAN SERIOUSLY END THIS BOOK HERE CAUSE YOU SEE IT LOOKS LIKE PERFECT ENDING.

BUT NO NO NO CAUSE I HAVE A BIG ASS COOL PLOT IN MY MIND.

WHICH WILL MAKE YOU FEEL OUT OF BLUE.

VOTE ?
COMMENT?
ANY QUESTIONS?