Hidden

Chapter : Hidden __________________________________

Chapter : Hidden
__________________________________

Deep down there in the ocean ,so many lives are present , with different ranks and titles and cultures .

Different kingdoms but one emperor , different peoples but same mother , Neptune.

What is the first thought you get when you think about seas , oceans and ice bergs , ever wondered how much of a ocean parts are discovered.

Ever thought about mermaids , sirens in your childhood ,did someone elder than you told you there stories ...

Some true , Some not
Some deep , Some legends

There was one very old legend more than centuries old .

Once in the ocean world a spark of light will born which will help two different world bond . Two known but still unknown peoples will unite .
No borders or ranks will matter just unity, loyalty and happiness is going to be only thing which will survive ...

But the baby will get some backlashes too in the early year of his life ,he will have to live his actual home and travel to the mortal world where humanity is already dying ...he will give his best on the parts he have two do...

But main point is to be fulfilled by his sole , he his sole doesn't find him then he will probably die in his adulthood and there will not be any other chances given by universe two emerge two worlds ..

The legends were truth or not ,no one knows but it is said by elders that the most of the legends are from ancient times..

They says that the time is coming nearer by each passing minute ... waiting for the days they become one.

__________________________________

Excuse me for this much bad writing skills cause I got plot but not skills .
The day I got to know how to write emotion fully then that day I will probably edit this whole book .

Vote?
Comment?
Any suggestions!

So practically my book passed 1k reads 🎐✨🍓