Movie Night

Chapter : Movie Night_________________________________

_________________________________

After shoping and checking each coloured underwear jungkook choosed the one he preferred ,it was not that much easy as it looks . Not because he have to see his husband in garments but because his husband was staring at him the whole time as if he is the best meal anyone could ever got there hands on .

As the gentleman taehyung was,he stopped jungkook from coming over when he was checking the underwear but the stubborn bunny never lessons someone.

And then he regrets it.

It's not like he felt uncomfortable , it's just that he can't control his thoughts after all he is just in his twenties and a very young handsome etheral man is standing in front of him just in underwear isn't it's just too much unreal like girls and boys dies to even get a glance of this man .
And here he is shamelessly standing watching him just because he is his husband and he got rights.

Whatever at the end jungkook got out of the cloth checking section with the lie of using restroom and taehyung just nodded.

Jungkook thought that taehyung was probably would have been embarrassed or uncomfortable.
It is not everyday that you are showing someone your private things.

Little did he know that he was the wrong.

That cold rock husband of his has taken a run to the restroom which is in third floor to jerk off.

Yes , taehyung got boner ,after all man got desires.

But still he is gonna wait for his jungkook. It is not like he is a pure soul cause he knows that he is a beast but he can be gentle too.

He had once tried to date someone but got dumbed on there second date together.

So he stopped dating and focused on his work.
He never wanted a love life or anything . For him marriage was something that can give him someone to protect , have kids with and nothing else .

He saw his ideal type of huswife in jungkook . So here he is right now jerking off in a washroom alone.

________________________________

After a quick shopping ,taekook couple went to there apartment.
On the way jungkook buyer some necessary vegetables on the way .
Taehyung face had no emotions till they went home .

The moment they entered there home , jungkook went to take a steamy hot shower.

Where as Taehyung was seating reading room doing his work from home .
Yes ,he took 3-days off from work to stay with his husband . He just needs to check up some details about the new launch in Japan.