Fine

Chapter : Fine__________________________________

Chapter : Fine
__________________________________

1 month later~

*Jungkook's POV*
Here I am again drawing on Sunday , I still don't believe I became alone again....

Flashback‡

2 weeks ago
(At dining hall ,9 pm)

"Jungkook" , taehyung said while wiping his mouth with napkin.
"Hmm" ,the response came back.

"I am going over seas for new business project" , taehyung said .

"Okay...but for how long " , jungkook said while looking in Taehyung's eyes .

" I think it will take a month at least " , taehyung said while getting up .

As jungkook looked down at his lap , "When are you going" .

"Tommorow morning " .
"Fine" ....

"If you need anything then just call my secretary" , taehyung while messaging a number to jungkook.

Jungkook just nods and let it be .
Since there 3 day relaxing holiday ,both of them became same .

As Taehyung came towards jungkook to take his plates to wash , suddenly jungkook hugged him .

"Mr.Kim can i kiss you"

"Ofcourse Mrs.Kim ,these lips are all yours " , taehyung said as he started coming close towards jungkook .

As the both lips smashed with each other with intensity and longing the kiss was heated and some what needy .

The kiss kept going for 10 minutes straight without any of them struggling for breath .

"Your lips are too good"
Taehyung said as jungkook hid his head in Taehyung's chest .

"Can we do that.." , Jungkook said while shying away .

"As much as I love to do that with you , I know that you are not ready just take rest , let's sleep together like always , I need to pack first and i will be honoured to eat my husband good in morning " ....
"So just go and sleep baby"
Taehyung said while patting jungkook's back and giving him small kiss on the forehead .

But jungkook was already clinging on taehyung's like his life depends on it . So taehyung as a good husband putted down the plates and holded his husband's waist so that he can carry him to there room .

As Jungkook eyes were already closed with slow and light breathing . Taehyung already knew his husband slept ...

After laying jungkook on bed taehyung left the room ,as the door closed a drop water went through Jungkook skin like a rain drop which just falled on the surface of leaf ,as jungkook open his just to close them with no more dreams'

As Taehyung went out of the room ,he knew that his husband was exhausted as was devastated but what can he do ,he wanna show his husband the love he holds for him but he don't know how to show it ,he sometimes want to take out the time for his husband but he tries .

He knows his husband that much that he know that ,that boy can survive with eating anything just for his work .

He knew how his husband was before getting married .

He knew that jungkook will sleep in his office most of the time without even thinking twice no dout that he was skinny before there marriage.
Taehyung atlast is very happy that jungkook has a hyung who cares for him just because of Hoseok , jungkook is still not sick of this all .

Sometimes at lunch time taehyung would call jungkook to eat and sometimes make him come out of the building just to take his to eat something to gain some energy.

That's why he respect Hoseok and is very thankful towards him. More over they both will be related soon.

When ever visit directly in jungkook's office at lunch time ,he only sees jungkook sitting there alone doing his work fully without even taking a mare second to rest.

He feels like shouting on jungkook just to give a lecture on health , sometimes he thinks to make jungkook his secretary even though he already know jungkook will reject because of his independent nature ,he want to do what he is capable of.

Once he wanted to ask jungkook leave his job ,so that he can rest but again he thought what about jungkook's feeling after all independent peoples gratitude is in there jobs .

As Taehyung finished washing plates and packing his bag he bathed ,while thinking about what to do next .

He knows he can't leave jungkook alone for this long cause as far as he knows Jungkook will not even take 72 hours to go back to his old routine .
All of taehyung's work will go to vain if that happens.

He wishes that he could take jungkook with him but he can't.

He has to visit his sibling....

Taehyung thought while Hugging his husband in his warm arms so that atleast his husband can get a beautiful dream again .

As Taehyung closed his eyes while saying " i love you" .
As Taehyung closed his eyes ,his parter opened his eyes just to glare at his cold husband ,

"Pff i didn't know you are that much shy to tell me that you love me "

"Shy idiot" ,Jungkook said while getting close to his husband chest and planting a small kiss on his husband's lips .

Before going in his own dreamland.

__________________________________

Sorry for late update , i am just practicing my written paper which will be coming soon.

Comment?
Vote?
Any suggestions!