Smirk?

Chapter : Smirk?__________________________________

Chapter : Smirk?
__________________________________

Chirping of birds and what a bright sun for a great day .
As the fragile body of a sleeping fairy woke up on his bed.

"Ummm" , jungkook yawned while stretching his arms .

"Hmm... it's looks so bright today ,is sun shining to much " , jungkook talked to himself as his eyes squinted and looked towards the digital clock on his side of the bed .

"Shit" , jungkook cursed as he jumped out of the bed , he was late.

His walk would get started till 9:30 am

And he here dear didn't even brushed his teeths and it's already 9 am and to be honest it's his own fault for being to excited .

As he was thrashing his clothes every where with his brush in his mouth .As he was thrashing everything every where he found his phone vibrating at the corner of the couch . Before he could reach it , it already shutted down .
He opened his phone to see 56 calls from yoongi alone .
It was tragic .

He needs to run .
He calls yoongi back while putting on some random clothes as he already brushed his teeths .

Locking the door of the apartment , he rushed to the elevator.

/Yoongi picked up his phone /

"Where are you moster rookie"
Yoongi said

"I am just on my way"
Jungkook said

"Everyone here is waiting for you to show up with there cameras on , i have sended a car at your address ,it's a coal black with number 4**6***."

"Okay" ,jungkook said while rushing towards the car infront of him as if waiting for him as it truly was .

Everything happened in a flash of the moment .

Jungkook didn't even realised how fast it all happened ,for his it like as if one second ago he was in his bed and in the other second he is here changing his clothes to the ones given to him .

For sure he entered from backstage holding a camera looking like a photographer rather then a model .

And then got rushed out by yoongi holding some clothes .

Yoongi also gave him the mask, hats and eye masks only maked for him to wear by Gucci.
(He will not be using them all at once , he will choose which one of them will go suitable with his dress as he got some good taste in dressing too)