³⁰

Chapter ≈ ³⁰_______________________________________

Chapter ≈ ³⁰
_______________________________________

9 PM ,South Korea

"Ahh , let's sleep now ,good night yeontan " , jungkook said while pecking yeontan's head .

As jungkook was putting his blanket on he was disturbed by his phone which was ringing .
He didn't took a moment before picking it up cause it was his husband's video call .

"Jagii",the deep and soothing voice again.

"Not at night tae , it's not good ,I will get sleep bags under my eyes let me sleep " ,jungkook said while closing his eyes .

"It's good morning in Paris right now and you can sleep with this video call on ", taehyung said

"Fine then ",As jungkook settled his phone somewhere on cupboard so that he could sleep peacefully but moreover facing his husband .

It felt good though .
At least a good sleep knowing that his husband is there.

"Let's paint a master peice".
.
.
.
.
5 hours later

"Finished" ,as Taehyung huffed and threw his brush.

"Who is this pretty-pretty" ,as a small voice said from taehyung's back .

"Hey cherry you came " , taehyung said while shrugging of the matter .

"Yes ,i did finished my work ,and now talk to my boyfie " ,the small body said while showing his drawing book.

"Fine ,go to drawing room ,i will come in sometime" , as the deep voice said .

As the figure named cherry ran out of the room in fully excited for the day he always wished to come.

As Taehyung closed the door and looked at his phone ,a sleeping beauty to be exact.

"Sleep good baby " ,as Taehyung kissed the phone and cutted the call , looking towards the master peice he just maked .

"Now , let's see who is that boy"

__________________________________

A cringe chapter
But i wanted this small thing to be here
My exams are coming so I will update more slower then before.
Seriously I had to copy paste it third time here ....