Mall

Chapter : Mall__________________________________

Chapter : Mall
__________________________________

*

Jungkook's POV*

I am just waiting for taehyung to wake up .
I wanna make up my mistake from yesterday.
I just wanna see him smile brightly.
I only have three days left and then I will again start working.
I should just make breakfast.

~After sometime~
A man Full dressed in suit came downstairs and saw his husband cooking .
"What are you cooking , it smells so good " , taehyung said while trying to forget last night.

Jungkook started walking towards Taehyung and hugged taehyung's neck with his both hand .

"I just wanna make it up to you..for yesterday might as well spend some time together," Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear as he let go of his arm which were wrapped around the older's neck .
" So I made spaghetti" ,he smiled , walking inside the kitchen to take out the food.

'hopes' ,the only thing taehyung can see in his husband's eyes .
At the end of the day taehyung wants his husband to be happy and protected so he said "yes"

"let's eat first ,then we will visit mall and tommorow we will be visiting waterpark and day after tomorrow hmm I haven't thought about it" ,jungkook said while being genuine.

"Fine ,but I am paying" , taehyung knows that if he goes with jungkook then jungkook will not let him even touch his pockets ,jungkook is too much independent.

Jungkook didn't say anything cause he knows that his husband will probably win over him.

So they ate there food in silence again.
__________________________________

*At mall*
At mall jungkook was not buying anything ,he was just seeing things and then there tags and st the end leaving them.

Taehyung just got to much of it ,he can't see his husband's like that ,he knows how much his husband thinks about money.
That's why he has a plan.

"Baby ,you are not buying anything,let me buy something for you " ,This time taehyung said it all in child like manner.

Jungkook was shocked for a while ,he can't digest it his rock solid husband just talked like kid .
It can't be he is dreaming.
Just to check jungkook took out his right hand and pinched his own ears .

His ears are sensitive that's why he did it ,he don't want to be in that dream again.

Jungkook didn't even realise that taehyung already dragged him to the most richest part of the mall.

And then he was again dragged by no one other then taehyung towards a Gucci shop.

Before entering the gucci shop in the mall , taehyung turned around and said jungkook "I will prefer you to call me tae for now ,you can call me this when ever you want me to be with in a playful way" .

Taehyung said it and ran into the shop ,with a much shocked jungkook behind his back.

"You know what I love Gucci but not more then you , I want to see you in Gucci" , taehyung said and then clapped his hands .

So many workers came out bowing , "How can I help you sir" . A lady in her thirties said.

"Show the best and most trended dresses for my husband", taehyung said.

"You don't need to" , Jungkook said .

"Who the dom here ,hmm" , Taehyung said while whispering in jungkook's ears .
Jungkook was a blushing mess after understanding the situation and ran up to the wardrobes to choose the best dress.

The only thing in his mind was 'Think about your husband koo ,leave money they will come back again ,and if I hear him know then I can black mail him to wear what I want' . Jungkook thought and then smirked.

After trying so many dresses and showing it to the taehyung ,only three dresses were choosen.

It's been afternoon and taekook couple are on there way to the restaurant to eat something and talk .

It was there first time being together for this much long without any awkwardness.

Jungkook still have something in his brain . After ordering there food taekook couple were just sitting.

"Hey I wanna buy some clothes for you " ,Jungkook said while seeing in Taehyung's eyes.

"You do don't have to",
Taehyung said while putting down his phone.

"You see I want spend time with you just like boyfriends does ,so I am gonna buy clothes for you and don't worry I will use your money " ,Jungkook said staring deep into taehyung eyes finding hopes.

"Okay ,you can " , Taehyung said while slightly smiling ,after all he always wanted someone to spoil and tease ,and know he has that someone.

"After food we are going to mall again " , After that jungkook didn't said anything but suddenly his rock hard husband said something.

"How about a movie night today" , taehyung said while staring in his husband's soul ,and there he found so many sparks coming out , 'Cute' he thought.

"Ofcourse Dadd--" , Jungkook was going to say something but he was interrupted by no one other then the waitress .(Jungkook got kinks (◠‿・)—☆)

'Thank god ,I didn't said thus words' ,Where jungkook was praising and thanking God and waitress. Taehyung with cursing them .

After all he know what his little mermaid was going to say , and know he is pissed.

__________________________________

How was the flop chapter bitches--- and chutiyaas too

Vote?
Comedy?
Suggestions?

I can't be without updating this book everyday ,here is the person because of whom this fluff time has started x_ankitha_X

I suck at fluff and knew that today and I do write good angst .

Cause if that special wouldn't have asked me for fluff than this chapter was going to angst.