45 days

Chapter  :  45 days  

Chapter  :  45 days  

"So ,jungkook what is your reason for resigning" , The Director Kang asked.

"I just no more wanna work myself of in something which I don't love ,I wanna do something in the field of my own passion " ,jungkook said straight forwardly .

"I see but if we pay you thrice of your payment then will you stay" , direction Kang asked again while seaping his tea .

"No sir i already have choosen my path of work , now I can't go back " ,jungkook said looking straight in the eyes of director.

It was not a rumor but truth that director Kang have a special liking for jungkook as he was one of the pritiest ,smartest and hard working person in this company . In the director's eyes jungkook was an ace .

"Okay then you can resign but you need to be sure ,company will not be taking you in again if you don't get your destiny on that new path of yours" , director said while sliding a paper infront of jungkook .

As jungkook read it and then signed on it and then bowed towards director Kang .
"Thank you for this wonderful journey till here " ,jungkook said .
"But it didn't last long " Director Kang said with a bitter smile.

As jungkook smiled cheekly and then went out 'That was sus' ,he thought.

'Next destination is min corporation"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Ting*
The moment has come the door of lift opened the moment it reached the choosen floor .

The floor had cherry blossom theme in it .Min corporation is known for there themes , it is said that they change the theme of the floor in every 6 months , and they let the employee of the year or any hit model or actor of that year choose it .

As jungkook went towards the door on which the CEO was written .
As he knocked on it slightly while hasitating with a damn load of nervousness as some sweet driple down his forehead as he said in his mind 'you can do this kook' .
As a deep yes was sounded from inside and slowly but slightly jungkook opened the door and closed it without any sound and looked towards the male who had cat like capturing eyes which were showing nothing but thirst , not the thirst of lust or desire but the thirst .

"Are you here to become model" ,the cat like eyed man said .

As jungkook nodded slightly but then said " I actually have a desire to become a designer under you but for know I wanna know how a modelling work is done , I wanna experience how a model have to walk up on the stage and even the pressure . So ,that I can make clothes for them with there comfortablelity"