Art Gallery

As the second day already ended with both of them having fun , eating in restaurant together and talked a lot

As the second day already ended with both of them having fun , eating in restaurant together and talked a lot .
As they made there journey towards there bed to sleep .
They hugged eachother and dropped on soft mattress together while snuggling on each other's warmth.
"Good night tae~"
"Good night bunny" ...
As they both falled into a deep slumber together.

__________________________________

As the curtains started going up- down as the wind blows throw it . Suddenly the little coconut head moved inside soft mattress as the figure woke up stretching itself ,eyes closed because of wind hitting on his face .
Slowly he opened his eyes and saw the figure next to him staring right into his soul.

"What are staring at tae" ,Jungkook said while getting up from bed but as he tried to stand up ,he was pulled by a strong hands of a his husband towards a hard chest .

"Why don't you rest " , taehyung asked while rapping his arms on his husband's small waist .

"I need to cook breakfast so that we can do to the next place for fun" , jungkook said while moving his body towards his is husband .

"We can have fun here too" , taehyung said with a small smug.

"I will love to watch movies and games with you on home but going outside is more fun " , jungkook said as he got out of his husband's arms.
"So you better should bath" ,jungkook said as he went to there bathroom .

Taehyung is laying on the bed with disbelief not believing the fact that his husband is this much innocent ,like even teenagers knows what 'fun' means in home .
At least taehyung got to know that he have to take things slowly .
Taehyung got up from the bed moving towards the another bathroom in apartment to bath .

'~~'~~~~~'~~~~~'~~~~~'~~~~~'

"Tae you ready " , A sweet voice said .
"Yeah" , A business men looking tough figure came downstairs while doing his watch .
"Here is it " ,The sweet voice said again.
The tough figure just hummed and started eating .
As the couple ate in silence .
.
.
.

"So , we need this and this " , Jungkook said while holding a camera , notebook and pen.

"I can understand that you love masterpieces and wanna capture them but why this notebook and pen" , taehyung asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Have you ever looken up to a idol or a celebrity or a famous person then you should know that how much big thing it is for fan to even have there signature" ,jungkook said with stars in his eyes .

"So you telling me this know , tell me your idol's name ,I will get there signature for you" , taehyung said while holding his phone up .

"No ,no you got this wrong , see I love drawing taehyung and in art gallery there are high chances of meeting a great artist in there so that I can discuss about there experience in arts and all"

Jungkook said while putting on his shoes.
__________________________________

"So it was maked by painter MYG, it looks so cool "

"How do people make this type of things ,they have so much talent " ,jungkook said in awe

"How do people make this type of things ,they have so much talent " ,jungkook said in awe .

.
.
.
"Should we go home now , it's already noon " , taehyung said while stretching his arms .

" You know you look like bear right now " ,jungkook said while punching on taehyung's chest softly .

"Yahhh it hurts jagi", taehyung said while fake crying ..

__________________________________

It's not like it was the best chapter ,I now it short and not even good but right now I am just thinking about my future and ending of this year (it's year 2021 for those who will open this book after years) .

Time is literally running like water just like sand flows from your clutched hands .

I just feel chills while seeing back at time , i sometimes feel lost .

I sometime think that what am I even doing ,what is even happening .

So that it's the second last update of this year , seeking for next year .

Vote?
Comment?
Any suggestions?