Wait ...what

Chapter : wait

Chapter : wait ..what?
__________________________________
I

t was the very same night of the 9th day as a model ,after learning how to do live . He started cook some meal for night .

Waiting for taehyung to come home till 9:30 pm ,he yawned and went to dinning table to eat as he knows that it may be some emergency .

Till 10 pm he got fully ready to sleep when he got a message from Taehyung.

"I can't come home right now ,please sleep without me tonight "

Was it possible to have a bad mood before sleeping and then getting boring dreams cause that is what happened to Jungkook tonight .

One of the very worst nights of his life ever

_________________________________

In the morning,Jungkook felt like  something tightly rubbing his neck practically chocking him while a pair lega were locked on his waist ,it was rough fight like thing but the body felt soft and light.

After collecting his thoughts jungkook finally heard
"Brother ,you really took me out of that fruity place ,how dare you ,now I will kill you" 

While throwing hands .

It was like swift movement when that small body was detached from jungkook's by Taehyung ,who himself looked fresh out of washroom .

As jungkook scanned the body in the hands of his husband,who was smilling chikly towards his husband and him.

And then strange person latched on taehyung saying " To protect yourself,you choosed to sacrifice your own friend, that's why I call you mean"

Taehyung shaked the strange person and then said "This is how you destroyed your first impression on your brother-in-law"

"Wait ,what .... you got married and never told me !!!"
Stranger said .

After enduring all the shock jungkook finally asked "who is he"

"Remember the bratty sibling ,i told you about ,this is him-", suddenly the said to be sibling jumped in the contrast and said ,"i will be the one introducing myself to brother-in-law...ahmmm, my name is Kim Seokjin ,loveliest and cutest Kim ever borned leaving my upcoming niece or nephew "

"Umm ,okay" ,jungkook just blurted out . Afterall it's gonna take some time to digest the given information.

--------------------------------------------------
At dinning table

"So you are telling me that you both married 4 months ago and didn't knew it till now " , Seokjin said while banging his hands on table .

"Why wasn't i invited"

The only thing to be told
"It was in hurry and you were not needed to be there either way " taehyung said while rolling his eyes

"So ,you are telling me that your brother isn't important, brother-in-law look how your husband is treating me" ,Jin sulked

"Taehyung he is your brother" ,jungkook said in defence of Jin,while Jin took his tongue to tease taehyung while jungkook was looking taehyung helplessly.

"You (pointing at Jin) ,better go back ,i took you here only because I didn't want you to be somewhere foreign with some random stranger whom you would have found in a club"

"Saying as if I don't know how to handle scumbags" ,jin defended himself

"As if I haven't seen enough"

_____________________

Sorry for late update
I just can't make my mind to write , even if I want to !!!!

How was it

Any suggestions?
Comment?
Vote?