Mr . Jung

Chapter : Mr

Chapter : Mr. Jung
__________________________________

Oh hey so you all remember me that greater dancer friend of Mrs Kim of yours .

Haha do you think I don't know anything .

So excuse me , I know everything .

I can practically sense it .

After all I am his hyung.

So let's talk about his husband Mr.Kim Taehyung.

Yes , I am talking about that commited handsome dude for whom you all are ready to die for .

I want someone who is ready to die for me :^)

I love jimin as you all know but I feel like one piece of mine is still missing and once I discussed it to jimin and he also said that he feels like it too...
So then we discussed it out.

Oh yeah , I just forgot about you all wanna know what happened that day when you all readed that me and mr.kim met .
The company I work in ,is also his ...
He called me there as a worker another day and asked me a favor...

*FLASHBACK*
After jungkook went out of the building to go with his husband ,Hoseok turned back to check his diary in which he wrote names and contact of each person he set jungkook on date with .

And his suspicious was correct there was no name present in it with Kim taehyung .

He should have known ,he knows his kookie is not someone who will get melted so easily .

He needs answers , answers from kim taehyung.

The very next second he was coming out of his practice room ,someone or exactly jimin came in and handed a paper to taehyung .

"Mr kim want to talk to you tommorow at Alpacra caffe on 7am sharp " .
Jimin said while handing Hoseok the paper emotionlessly .

"Yah ,he got me " ,Hoseok said scrunching his nose.

"He is not a biggest CEO just like that " , Jimin said bluntly.

"Yah I know ,what about you weren't you going home " ,Hoseok asked concerned .

"It's a long story , I will tell you in our way home" ,jimin said
smiling

Time skip for there metting at cafe~

I am just seting here waiting for Mr KIM TAEHYUNG to come .
Cause he is known for his timing , even if you are one second late you will be listed in his bad side.

So here I am seting and waiting for him since 6:50 am.
Just wanna be in his good side cause why not he is my boss but before it he is my bestfriend/brother's husband ,so as a good gardian I am here .

Suddenly my line of thoughts got broken by a deep voice , "Hello ,Mr.Hoseok"

"Hmm hi , wanna explain yourself cause I don't think I know you " Hoseok said while getting straight to the point.

"You just like how Jungkook described you to be , I just wanna say that I love  him and he loves me " Taehyung said and then took deep breath so that he can submit his whole explaination to Hoseok just like how a  kid explain there teacher .

"So , first I saw him with a man he was settled to go on blind date ,I remember that man was pervert but jungkook showed him his place and after that day I feel attracted about him ,so I short off stocked him but my intention wasn't wrong ,I just wanted to know him . One day I actually offered money to the person you setted him to go on a blind date with so that I can meet and personally talk with Jungkook .
That person gladly accepted the money and ran off. You see when I talked to him first time I saw my ideal type , that's why I am here to tell you cause after all you are his first guardian before me ".

These whole thing leaved Hoseok speach less ,like this man is fucking whipped or I say coldly whipped .

"I like your honesty Mr.kim but I am telling you if you ever dare to hurt my kookie in future then I will kill you " , Hoseok said

"I will never heart my beloved Mr.jung , if ever did then I will gladly like to be killed by your hands ,thank you " , Taehyung said while bowing and taking his leave .

Hoseok was still there , getting everything in his head which was full of dance moves .

'Okay , I get it ' ,Hoseok says under his breath

*End of Flashback*

I still remember I wasn't able to sleep that night, it was short off awkward but it's FINE

___________________________________

Sorry for so damn bad chapter

Vote?
Comment?
Any suggestions?