27

Chapter  ≈ 27

Chapter  ≈ 27. 
__________________________________

As the morning sun shone through the window ,the white curtain blewing up and down .
A grunting sound came from the big body on the bed ,as the body got up from the bed ,it noticed his older surrounding .

Stretching his arms fully and yawning one last time .
Jungkook went towards bathroom to brush and  bath .

After coming out of washroom and dressing up .
Jungkook got ready to cook.

After some minutes everything was done .

As he shouted for his Hyung to come down to eat .
Just the moment jungkook shouted he got a immediate response which was a loud jump of his Hyung while shouting "Good food" , Making yeontan to jump back.
It's like the first reason for him (yeontan) to not respect Hoseok in parental way .
Hoseok can just be a good uncle .

"After so many days ,i will eat something good" ,Hoseok said while setting on dinning table .

Jungkook just hummed while serving food.
And then started eating his own food after giving yeontan his dog food.

As the normal silence for Jungkook was not normal Hoseok ,so he just spoke up "Are you sad ,are you mad" , Hoseok just blurted out one of the song which was going to be realeased soon cause he was the choreographer of that song .
But at last he knows Jungkook will not care cause he is not into songs that much anymore.

With no response Hoseok started eating again this jungkook in from of I'm is very unfamiliar to him.

It was not like jungkook will always talk on dining table but still he will give response.

After eating the breakfast kook didn't took the plates ,so Hoseok thought that he was indicating that he will not wash as for Hoseok it was like "i have cooked now you will wash " , so he silently did his work.

"Hyung today i will not be going to office , i have taken leave can you too take that" ,jungkook said while getting up from dining table .

"Wait.. why? Did you took the leave are not you still into your job " , Hoseok said with pointing his eyes on jungkook.

"Nahh I am happy and more over i don't think you have anything in your schedule right now.  And Jimin is out also as far as I know." ,Jungkook said .

"How do you know that much" ,Hoseok asked.

"People around me just knows too much that they sometimes gave it to me too" ,jungkook said while washing his hands.

"So holiday"
"Yes ,holiday",jungkook and Hoseok said while jumping in air because of the so many happy rabbits and horse in there stomach.

(AN: i have used term horse for Hoseok's excitement just because horses are known for being hyper and most excited creature they even sleep on there heels).

"So where we going" , Hoseok said while cutting his call from the company.

"I actually don't know .... but why was the call so long" ,jungkook asked while tilting his head.

"Don't tell me your call was given answered in minutes cause this company is too much noisy in holiday matters they are like "do you need more leave , can you give information ,are you sick ,we can extend your leaves".
I personally think they do this with old servers of company who doesn't take leave easily" ,
Hoseok said while putting his index finger on his lower cheeks .

"Can we go to waterpark" ,jungkook said while looking at Hoseok with hopeful eyes.

"You see kook i don't wanna be killed by your husband,go there with your husband" ,Hoseok said while showing a face which can't be defined.

"He will not know ,i promise" ,
Jungkook said while a showing his pinky.

"You see I know these type of business mens have spies all around there love ones" .

"I can assure you that there will be no spies " ,jungkook said while taking yeontan in his arms.

"We are not taking risk , let's go to art gallery then".

"I have already been there" , jungkook said while patting yeontan's head

"You and your husband who is not even hear is making me feel like third wheel right here".

"Don't be like that it how i felt back then when you will always talk about your ex-boyfriend with me when I was not married" ,jungkook said without realising what he blurted out.

"Don't worry kook it is fine , he is still in my heart ,he wanted me to be happy and that is i am right now ,so don't be said ,you should be happy while discussing about him " ,hoseok said with sad stars in his eyes.

"Ahh that's fine can we go for shopping right now", jungkook asked .

"Wait what happened with your old clothes did your husband did something" ,Hoseok said this face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

"It's not always about clothes , I need make up and art supplies" .
Jungkook said frustrated

"You know what marriage change's people , since when did you started thinking about your looks and makeup ,huh!" , Hoseok said with a amused face .

"I need to look good ,it gives confidence now  let's leave" ,jungkook said while getting up.

As jungkook kissed on yeontan's head  and took apartment's Keys .

"We need to hurry before the bus leaves " ,Hoseok said while running out of the apartment .

"If you want to travel on bus then why did you bought a bike then" ,Jungkook said while catching up with Hoseok .

"You see environment matters ,the more people uses one transport at same time ,the more we can protect our nature " , Hoseok.

"Ohh i thought you didn't wanted to waste your bike's petrol ",jungkook said.

As Hoseok stoped on his way
"You little"
As they both ran while laughing.
.
.
.
Who knew that the real storm was coming...

___________________________________

Sorry i know that was short