Bold kook

Chapter ≈ Bold Kook __________________________________

Chapter ≈ Bold Kook
__________________________________

After the taking the order from jungkook the waiter walked away from there .
Jungkook asked taehyung " What was the last thing you said"

"Just some red liquid ", Taehyung said while taking out his phone ,while jungkook wowed at it.

"I will be coming late tonight, don't cook for me " , taehyung said.

As jungkook didn't asked taehyung why cause he knows that something has ruined taehyung mood or he just got his mood swing again .

"Have you ever eaten here before"
Jungkook asked as Taehyung just moved his head slowly left to right signing that never came here before.

"Once my idiotic brother tried taking me here on his crush's birthday 4 years ago , you will say that I should have gone with him but i was busy somewhere else . So , i said him no and on the next day when I entered my mansion , i found him on my floor sleeping with his eyes puffed. So i hurriedly woke him up and asked him what happened and he said that his crush already have a girlfriend and he showed her to everyone that night and moreover his crush ranked him the least attractive in the truth and dare game " , taehyung said while shaking his head , "You know what his crush was dumb though cause that girl was gold digger and he got bankruptted though and even after that all he had ego to come to my brother and ask him for money and literally my brother was that much whipped that he was going to give him the money it was good that Namjoon was there " .

As jungkook had nothing to say ,his brother - in- law seems like sweetheart in his eyes . He should be protected at all costs .

"That boy literally called my brother bad luck and said that because of him his life is a mess, but who is going to tell him the person sitting in front of you was the reason " , taehyung said while smirking.

"You are evil tae" ,jungkook said while reaching his hand towards taehyung's hairs to ruffel them .
As Taehyung also bowed his head low to have a good pat.
The moment jungkook hands fully reached taehyung's head , as knock was heard as both of them jerked back to there seats.

"Master we are coming in " ,as group of handsome boys came in. Jungkook somewhat started to look at them to count how many were there and even judge there hights and body language ignoring the fact that his husband was looking towards him .

As Taehyung said "Why are looking at them like that jungkook" ,some of the boys started laughing internally cause they thought that the boy sitting there was a fool who followed there Master kim till here just to take an interview or just to hung on him .But they all got shocked after hearing the jungkook named boy's fast reply .

"There standing posture is not good ,neither their legs are in good position as waiter they just looks to proud of themselves tae" ,jungkook said while looking at Taehyung.

"Hmm you are right ,what should we do with them" , taehyung said while wiggling his eyebrows towards the bunny sitting there.

"We should fire them" ,Jungkook said while showing fake fingure guns .

"Okay ,so it's all of yours last day today here ,serve us and leave and never come back" , taehyung said with a blank face to them.

They all tried to speak something while serving the food but they got scared from taehyung's blank face staring at them while jungkook was looking out of the window.

As all of them went out of the room , jungkook just realised what actually happened . He felt like he was controlled by something but he just shooked it off.

"Did you literally just gave them the order to leave", jungkook said .

"Yah cause my huswife didn't liked there bodyposture , so yeh" , taehyung said while shrugging.

"I still don't believe that I said that " ,jungkook mumbled.

"Sometimes we do something which we don't even believe that we could " .

"Hmmm, let's eat now " ,jungkook said while picking up his chopsticks.

But the very next moment he got a chopsticks already which already had food picked through it in front of his mouths as he looked up he found that his husband was staring at him while holding the chopsticks .

"Making your love once eat from your own chopsticks from your very own food grows more love in their bond" , taehyung said as jungkook took a big bite from the chopsticks which were infront of his mouth .

__________________________________

"You could have just told me the food item needed in home , i could have just tell someone to take them to us ". taehyung said while whining.

"Buying things from your own self is much far better then others buying it for you cause then you know the quality of the item on your own and while buying fruits and vegetables it is more then important to check personally if they are already spoiled from inside or not . Cause anyone can buy anything if they have money but buying the right thing counts the most , there is no value of food when it is already spoiled" ,
Jungkook said while walking in front of taehyung . As Taehyung nodded in agreement . No-one could tell that he was the same cold-hearted world wide CEO ,he looked like a child who was following his mom.

There were some vegetables stalls in the street they were walking on ,so jungkook went towards a stall from which he was familiar with .

The old lady greeted "Hello ,jungkookoah "

"Hello aunty" ,jungkook said while bowing down.

"Who is this handsome young man beside you jungkook" ,the old lady asked.

"Oh yeah he is my husband taehyung",jungkook said while gesturing towards taehyung.
As Taehyung bowed towards the lady. But didn't say anything.

"He seems shy to me , is he same in bed too" ,old lady said while whispering the last part in Jungkook's ears . As jungkook's eyes became wide .

"Can we just buy fast" , taehyung said while shocking the old lady and saving jungkook from embarassment.
As jungkook quickly buyed the vegetables he wanted.

As they walked towards there car and settled in.
"You just look conserved and shy in front of me but you are so bold for others " , taehyung said while starting the car as jungkook felt shy and bit his lips.

___________________________________
1K words crossed
There was more to right but i am leaving it here for now .
Thank you

Any suggestions?
Vote?
Comment?