Sad

Chapter - Sad __________________________________

                               Chapter - Sad
__________________________________

Next day - Monday

As the curtains started going up-down , the small figure rapped under the sheet started getting up because of cold winds hitting on his face.
He moved inside the sheets trying to save his face from cold morning winds .

"Hmm ,tae close the windows please " , jungkook said while getting more into the sheets .

No response came from anywhere . It felt like he was alone in there all alone .
As jungkook came out of the sheets while opening his doe eyes to get the full veiw of the room ,there was no one , no one in this whole fucking apartment leaving .

Suddenly the realisation hit him 3 days are over ,no more fun ,no more cute taetae just a damn cold faced business beast ,the thought already gave chilles to
jungkook.

Jungkook knew this will come .
But he didn't know that taehyung will not even wake him up before going although it's already 9 am .

As jungkook saw the clock . He jumped from the bed running towards the bathroom to bath and get ready for his new work in new company .

He is atleast happy that he will be know working as designer in his new company . Yes ,he changed his profession in his new company to work with cause now he is not a lonely boy who has to make money day and night to survive .
He gave up on his dream to survive in this cruel world .

It's not like he never trusted his Hyung ,it was just that he didn't wanted to burden him with himself . His Hyung already him over his whole family and community .

With deep sigh ,jungkook started to eat his food ,now he only have half an hour before the new workers will start there work .
Though while making his food jungkook was still thinking if taehyung ate his breakfast or not .
Jungkookahhhhh knows that taehyung can eat wherever he wants but somewhere jungkook knew that taehyung is always busy with his work as he is one of the top 10 CEO of world .

As jungkook finished his food and drink a glass of water ,he locked his door and started going towards the bus station.

__________________________________

"Wow is this the place where we all gonna work " , a co-worker from the same designing team with Jungkook said .

"It is much better than our former company and it is big too and moreover unique" ,another co-worker said .

"Is not it's clear ,the one and only owner of this company is that much rich then the building will also be unique " ,another one said .

" Have you heard that Mr.Kim is
renovating our old company into a hotel " ,another voice said .

As everyone was talking a coconut head setting on his assigned seat was listening to this all gossips ,he was not a fan of this things cause he thinks that it's just like back bitching someone ,he believes in saying on face .
But right now he can't stop but think about his future .

His husband is known for his strictness ,morals and uniqueness .
No one actually knows about his family ,it is said to be that he is an orphan .

Some people also says that he is an under ground mafia.
No one has ever seen him smile like this one is false cause Jungkook had seen it .

Still there are so many rumors but taehyung never cared about anything not even scandals but since jungkook married this man ,there was seriously no scandals not even when taehyung was literally shouting on rollercoaster .

Did taehyung ever background checker jungkook ,if he did it doesn't matter to jungkook he knows how much sharped eye every business men is ..
But the look in tae's eyes tells something else ..

Jungkook just wants the peace, the peace of mind which he lost years ago ....

At last
This was all ...
Planned by the Destiny

.
.
.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
I have literally copy pasted this draft from another this chapter was meant to be published on last day of year but Wattpad was on error ,it was not letting me publish ,so i tried to copy paste in another draft peice and after that I am able to publish.
Comment?
Vote?
Suggestions?