Chapter 1

Kongpob: 16 Arthit:8

3rd Person's POV

"Hunt him down, Mek. I want him alive in my hands before I destroy him-" A boy peered from the door, leaning closely against the door frame as he peeked at his father.

"Daddy." He called out at the man with a murderous scowl who promptly smiled at his youngest son.

"Yes, honey?" He sweetly said and gestured the eight-year-old boy to come in.

"Uncle Mek." The boy greeted earnestly, earning a nod from the other.

"Arthit, you're much taller than since I last saw you." Mek spiked up a conversation with the younger and his eyes glinted in enthusiasm.

"Really?" But instantly pouted when he thought about one of his brother's remarks, "But P'Bright said I looked shorter than yesterday. He's such a meanie."

"Yeah, don't listen to that brat. You're perfect, Ai'Oon." And Arthit nodded at his father's words with a content smile.

Clearing his throat, Mek turned to the older male and excused himself, "Well, I should be going. Lots of work needed to be done."

"Goodbye, uncle Mek. I... I'll bring you out for a pink milk treat next time." Arthit waved at the man and the latter broke into chuckles, agreeing to that adorable suggestion.

"So... is anything up, Oon?" Mr. Rojnapat asked as he pulled his son to sit on his lap, turning his office chair to face the desktop on the table.

"Nothing, dad. I was just kinda bored." He looked down at the mechanical keyboard and reached out as he started gingerly tapping on the keys, "Am I interrupting you, dad?"

"No, not at all." The older softly caressed his youngest's hair and he'd thought about how he and Arthit's mom were divorced. They weren't together because of love anyways, just an agreement between both parents. It took Arthit almost half a year to recover from his parent's divorce and Mr. Rojnapat knew he was still affected by that incident. He'd always thought that his parents are a loving couple but reality strikes him hard. Their almost ten years of marriage were broken and Arthit felt like his world was shaken. Mr. Rojnapat then needed to be stronger for his children so that they could always know that they can rely on him after their mother left them with another man that she truly loves, especially his youngest, an innocent omega living in a harsh and cruel world. She would sometimes come back and visit Arthit but he knew that wasn't enough for his youngest, looking at his longing eyes that were seeking her motherly love. Luckily, he'd remarried a fine woman that was also a great mother to his children, a childhood friend of his that'd been serving the Rojnapat family since she was young. Although he knew his current wife was still trying her best to be a great mother, Arthit's careful gestures around her were obvious that he was unclear about how to act in front of his stepmother.

"Dad!" The door burst open, revealing a boy older than Arthit, an alpha to be exact.

"Yes, Bright?" Feeling slightly disturbed by his reckless son's rude behavior of not knocking on the door, Mr. Rojnapat mustered a smile.

"Can I go over to Toota's place tonight? He got a new ga-reference book and I wanted to take a look at it, can I?" Bright had immensely failed in fooling his father but is still staring at him hopefully.

"Yes, you can. But finish up your homework first and be back home before 11, you still have school tomorrow." But Mr. Rojnapat decided to let Bright off the hook and have some fun too. The 12-year-old instantly beamed in excitement. That son of his had grown into quite a fine young teen but he could be really loud and annoying at times, especially with his goofy behaviors.

"Yes, yes, whatever you say dad!" He dashed out of the room, almost bumping into his brother that was coming into the room as well, with a friend of his.

"Dad."

"Uncle Lek." The newcomers greeted the older man and his youngest son, still seated on his lap waved at the two of them.

"Ai' Oon." Taking a few steps closer, he came closer to his youngest brother, patting his head softly.

"P'Prem, why is P'Wad here with you?" Arthit tilted his head slightly, gazing at the other boy curiously. Prem, 16 of age, is his second older brother, with 8 years of an age gap, but that didn't stop them from being really closed-knitted brothers.

"Wad is here for some business with dad. Do you mind, Oon? We need to speak to dad for a moment and I'll go and get you some sweets later on, alright?" Prem picked Arthit up and let him stand before ushering the latter to leave. Arthit, still feeling confused could only obey him and left hesitantly.

"Dad, Kongpob had found... It was Archie... Yes, we're still on it..." Arthit placed his ear by the door as soon as he got out of his father's office and started eavesdropping, but he couldn't get much information out of it as he was startled out of the blue by a certain someone unexpectedly.

"Kiddo." A tap on his shoulder almost shocked Arthit to his core as he stumbled back a few steps, gawking at the person who sneaked up behind him.

"P'!" Arthit yelled at the older boy, feeling annoyed.

"Manners, kid. Eavesdropping isn't a good habit that you should take up." Flicking the younger's forehead, Kongpob leaned by the wall watching the former pouting sulkily while rubbing his aching forehead.

"You should stop hitting me, P'. I'll tell P'Prem to stop being friends with you if you don't." He warned the older boy and saw him smirking.

"Still not afraid of you, kid. Go back to your room now, okay?" He nudged Arthit as the latter stood rooted on the ground, not willing to return to his room yet.

"Go on, we adults have important things to discuss and kids like you shouldn't be here to listen." Kongpob turned Arthit around and led him down the hallway to his room, "Go."

Grumbling under his breath in displease while walking away, he opened the door and went inside his room and a certain cup of pink drink immediately caught his eyes.

"Pink milk!" He muttered before rushing to grab the heavenly delicious drink. He carefully tore down the note sticking on the cup and tried to read the writings on it, with its ink that was a little smudged by the little droplets formed outside the cup.

'Drink well.' was all he could manage to read out of it as he couldn't really read the other writings behind, only a 'P'K' could be recognized.

'Maybe it was from P'Knot.'

Thinking that it was from his eldest brother, Knot, which is 10 years older than him, he shrugged his shoulders before tossing the note into the bin and brought the drink to his nightstand as he grabbed a storybook out from the shelf and started reading it while occasionally sipping on the pink milk.

A/N:
Hey guys, I'm really sorry for this extremely late update. Classes just started and I wasn't in the mood for writing, and I was always procrastinating things IRL. I'm just isn't in the best condition right now but I'm trying to be on track again. I'll try updating this week again since I don't think I'll be able to next week as I would be moving to somewhere near my university's campus to officially start physical classes. That's it from me, thanks for reading.