Chapter 26

Kongpob: 21 Arthit 13

3rd Person's POV
"Who the fuck is that?" Kongpob can't help but exclaimed when he saw Prem's brother with a new boy he'd never seen before walking into the restaurant hand-in-hand. He was so shaken that he couldn't stop himself from cursing in front of the kid.

"P'Kong?" Arthit seemed really surprised by Kongpob's words as he looked at the older man with creased eyebrows.

"You sit here." Kongpob said to the boy, not caring if he sounded rude, and tugged on Arthit's wrist, "And you, come with me."

Kongpob's grip on Arthit's wrist was strong and the latter had no choice but to follow him out of the restaurant while shooting the boy he came in with a glance filled with worry.

"Arthit Rojnapat, who is that?!" Kongpob asked as soon as they got out of the place and were in a more secluded alley. He tried to control himself from raising his voice at the younger but that wasn't happening.

"He's my boyfriend, P'." Arthit replied, looking to the side shyly.

"A boyfriend?!" Kongpob forced the kid to look into his eyes as he grabbed his cheeks, "What do you mean your boyfriend?"

"He confessed to me yesterday and I said yes." Arthit swiped off Kongpob's hand and rubbed his cheek slightly in pain while mumbling, "It hurts, P'."

"I... I'm sorry." Kongpob regretted putting his hand on the younger but he frowned when he thought about the boy inside the restaurant, "Did Prem know about this?"

His question was immediately met with eyes filled with sadness as the boy in front of him lowered his head, "No."

"Why? Why didn't you tell him? He's your brother." Kongpob thought Prem would've known about this already but he was surprised Arthit didn't bring it up to him.

"I... I told him before that I'd a crush on Sud but he said I shouldn't be dating." Arthit explained while fiddling with his fingers nervously. He thought Kongpob would be acceptive of Sud but he didn't know that he would react this way and maybe go as far as breaking the two of them up.

"And why did he say you shouldn't be dating?"

"He said I should be focusing on my studies because I'm still young and I won't be able to identify good and bad people. He said people will take advantage of me if I trust them too easily." The boy stopped for a moment before continuing, "B-But Sud isn't that kind of a person. He's kind and gentle when he's with me."

"And that's how those boys tricked you." Kongpob crouched down to look straight into Arthit's eyes as his hands placed on the younger's shoulders, "You should be more careful, Arthit."

"But... But-"

"Okay, why don't we go inside now and we'll have lunch? I'll try to get to know this Sud boy first before judging him, okay?" Kongpob tried to take a step back when he saw the panic in the younger's eyes for not believing him when he said Sud is a good guy. The two of them went back into the restaurant and Kongpob found Sud to still be seated by the table and when Arthit came in, he immediately has a smile on which made Kongpob feel more alerted.

"Sud, this is P'Kong, my brother." Arthit introduced and Kongpob reached out his hand which Sud took and shake it. Sud seems to be older than Arthit by 2 or 3 years and Kongpob dislikes him even more. To him, Sud is just trying to take advantage of Arthit by toying with his obliviousness and innocence.

"I'm his brother's best friend, but he's under my wings for now." Kongpob said and narrowed his eyes when he saw a strange glint flicker in Sud's eyes.

"Brother's best friend?" Sud repeated before saying, "I'm Sud, Arthit's boyfriend."

"And what made you think you could be his boyfriend?" Arthit was shocked to hear Kongpob as he'd thought the two of them had come to terms that Kongpob would be accepting Sud.

"P'!" Arthit half-yelled as he looked at Sud anxiously.

"I like him and I'm an Alpha, I can give him protection." Sud's answer made Kongpob snicker and his gaze sharpened.

"So naïve of you to think that our Arthit needs protection from a measly Alpha like you." Kongpob said and Sud's face flushed red, "You knew he's a Rojnapat and you knew what approaching him would lead you to."

"I don't understand what you're saying."

"Come on, kid. You're fooling no one here. If it's Mr. Rojnapat sitting at my place, he'll be sure to see you through your façade. You ain't fooling anyone here." Sud stubbornly averted his gaze, refusing to reveal his true intentions behind nearing Arthit. It was true he approached Arthit because he's a Rojnapat. It's true he wanted to use Arthit to get what he wants. He's older than Arthit by 3 years and he wants to be the one to own Arthit when the younger got his first heat, to fully be a Rojnapat himself.

"Do you still have anything to say?" Kongpob asked as he looked at Sud as if he was just a mere fly and Sud started to heave in anger.

"I don't fucking understand what you say and you better stay away from Arthit. You're not going to fool him with your lies about me!" Sud slammed the table hard as he stood up and glare at Kongpob.

"It's the harsh reality, kid. Do you want to know who he'll choose to believe in?" Kongpob stood up and looked down at the boy that was inches shorter than him, "You? Or me?"

Sud knew his cover was blown and he left the restaurant in rage, all the while slamming the door loudly and cursing. Kongpob didn't spare another glance at the boy and slowly sat back down on his chair.

Arthit on the other hand was disheartened. He thought Sud really liked him since the older boy helped him with his homework and even stayed back really often to give him extra lessons.

"P'." Arthit whispered softly, his eyes a little watery.

"Kid, not everyone that comes to you has pure intentions. Keep that in mind and be more careful next time." Arthit gently nodded his head and Kongpob caressed his hair tenderly.

"Don't get another boyfriend until you're at least 18." And Arthit agreed to Kongpob's request, knowing the older man had seen both sides of the world better than he did, whether it was good or bad, he trust Kongpob this time.

A/N:
Oops, Arthit almost got into trouble again this time and Kongpob was here to save him. A fun fact is Sud means tiger in thai language but Arthit won't be choosing a tiger as his partner since he'll have the lion all to himself.

I was supposed to be updating earlier but a few days into 2023, I got sick and I was feeling really down. Some things happened at school and I was really disappointed in myself. During these times, it made me feel like hard effort won't pay off. I know I shouldn't feel that way but I'm still trying to heal, both my physical and mental health. I believe I'll stand right back even after failing to reach my goals more than once and I believe I won't let myself down in 2023.

'Feeding The CEO' is published, so please go check it out and let me know how you feel about my new story. Thanks for showing support and liking the plot of this story. It meant so much to me and reassure me that the storyline is decent. Thanks for reading, I'll update soon❤️