epilouge

3 years later

the road of aspen and michael's relationship wasnt the most perfect one. of course their isnt such thing as perfect but they loved how their relationship wasnt even if it wasnt the best.

their would be rocky times where one would be stressed out of school, work, or banding. many of the times they would leave for a few weeks and stay in a hotel to clear their minds off.

of course it wouldnt last for too long since they both loved each other sincerely and didnt say their first 'i love you's' until the second year anniversery of when they met.

they lived together in a flat with the boys. they all had their seperate rooms except for michael and aspen in case they wanted to have sex since the boys dont want to walk into one of their rooms and see them butt naked.

they didnt have sex until the day before aspen tried to commit suicide. she didnt even plan on commiting until the morning after they had sex and felt so useless and shitty.

you can say that life isnt as perfect as everyone wants it to be.

as michael and aspen had a pretty rough life, they ended up having two kids. a boy and a girl. of course michael wanted them and aspen only wanted to make him happy.

as for the three boys, they all met someone.

luke met this wonderful brunette called abagail. they met in a starbucks and luke accidently spilled coffee on her dress which led him to taking her out on a date.

ashton met a blonde-red head named olivia. she dyed her hair a few times which michael loved but ashton would always get mad saying how she could become bald like michael will be soon. you can say they met through the interent but really, they just met at the beach and they recognized each other from direct messages on twitter.

as for calum, the beautiful girl he fell in love with was named jessica who had the same puppy eyes as he did. she was a fan of their band and met him through a meet and greet which made calum get her number.

as for the band itself, all they do is escalate through their career. they would sell out arena's within minutes and their first debut album was a number one hit. their was times where they would get sick of performing everyday but they just loved their fans too much.

one thing aspen has learned throughout her life, is that no matter how scared you are of falling in love or never being loved, the world will always find the right one for you.

-
wow i cant believe its over. i would like to thank you all for actually taking time from you non busy life to read this fanfiction. i would have never thought it would have gotten more than a hundred reads. thank you guys so much and stay tuned for important information and more books for me to write.