fifteen

sunday
9:17pm

when you're done with life, you give up.

when you want something, you keep trying.

aspen had two problems, she wanted to die, and she wanted michael.

she needed michael.

one thing aspen learned is that everyone wants to die, to hide away. another thing she learned was that some want to die more than others.

she was currently in her apartment bathroom while michael (who's been staying over since she left the hospital which was yesterday) was sleeping on her bed.

she didnt consider the fact that the bathroom connects to the bedroom as a good idea but she can deal with it.

she sat on the counter debating or not to find her razor. she knew it was a perfect time since michael was sleeping and wouldnt be able to notice.

she grabbed her razor taking a deep breathe.

she heard the door open slightly and relazied michael is indeed awake. she thanked herself for not forgetting to lock the door.

"baby, open the door" he said softly hoping it convinced her.

she backed away from the door pulling her legs to her chest as she sat on the floor.

she began crying. she was so close to relapsing its killing her.

she wants to feel the friction between the razor and her skin.

no, she needed to.

"baby girl, dont do it. it may seem like the solution but it's not"

she sobbed hearing michael's calm voice on the other side.

she crawled towards the door unlocking it and letting michael open the door himself. she crawled back to where she was sitting and cried badly.

michael opened the door walking towards the broken girl and sat down in front of her.

he opened his arms allowing the girl to crawl towards him and cry into his shirt. he didnt mind one bit.

he rubbed her back whispering words hoping it will calm her down and not make it worst.

he felt her try to escape his embrace around her but she held her tight.

"dont fight me, your better off in my arms safe" he said kissing the top of her head.

she hiccuped a few times as she didnt have any more tears to cry. she felt weak and tired as michael loosened his arms and allowed her to look at him.

in her mind she thought she must have looked like a freak, but in michael's she was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in his life.

they stayed in the position for hours long (actually minutes but you get the point). michael got up dragging aspen up with him.

she looked like death swallowed her but michael took her hand and walked her to the living room. they both sat on the couch and put on a movie.

they watched this is us documentary movie about one direction which they both enjoyed since they both love one direction (afterwards they had a fight saying who's hotter. aspen choosing zayn and michael choosing louis. aspen won since michael loved her victory dance).

michael looked out the window and smiled at her. she smiled back not knowing what he was doing.

"lets go on a date" michael said and grinned happily.

she looked at him confused. "like now? i kinda look bad and i dont want to look bad standing next to someone who looks as angelic as you do" she said trying to contain her body from turning pure red.

he nodded his head and took her hand walking over to her room. he sat her down walking towards the closet looking for some decent clothes she can wear. he choose a simple read tank top, a black flannel and some black high waisted shorts (wow michael your so creative!)

she changed in the bathroom, cleaning her face, and doing her hair in a messy ponytail.

she walked outside seeing michael grinning at her. she chuckled realizing they are both wearing flannels.

they walked out the apartment walking towards the rainy night.

"michael.. can we cancel on the date" she says seeing how this kind of rain and wind can get you sick.

"its because of the rain? sorry i just wanted to make our first kiss one of those cliche kiss under the rain" he says and takes her back upstairs walking back to the apartment.

"your so cliche" she giggles to herself jumping onto the bed.

michael nodded his head and jumped into the bed cuddling into her.

"oh i know, baby girl"