seventeen

wednesday
10:37pm

new years eve. one of the most frightful day for some people the best day for the others.

drunk people everywhere stumbling, celebrating a new shitty year with more shitty people and more shitty everything.

for aspen its just another day for her to watch a new show on netflix. she was never one to go to parties espicially since she didnt have friends (well until she met the four boys recently). she knew her new friends were out partying somewhere she isnt so she turned on her laptop and started looking for shows to watch.

she decided on choosing supernatural due to the fact that everywhere she went on tumblr someone would be talking about it so she wanted to give it a try.

she started the first episode cuddling into her cozy white blanket with her cup of hot choclate between her petite fingers.

as she was in the middle of the second episode, of course a knock on the door has to intrude her wonderful show. she groaned and got up standing on her toes (being short sucks) and looking through the peep hole. she mentally slapped herself forgetting that her new friends would of course come by and visit her.

"get out asian dude" she says when she sees calum knocking on her door annoyingly. she still wonders how her neighbors (who are elders in case you wanted to know) stilk havent complained over the loud noises due to her crying and singing along to loud rock music.

chuckles were heard outside the door and a pouty face calum acting as his heart was hurt due to her words.

she opened the door slowly wrapping her blanket around her securing herself from any pedophile thing these boys would do to her.

she looked at the three boys standing at her doorstep with presents in their hands (how romantic that sounds). they smiled widely a bit creepy if you ask her but she smiled softly at them.

"look if there's some kind of porn in those boxes i'd rather countine watching supernatural if you ask me." she says allowing he boys to enter her awfully warm apartment.

she walks to her kitchen preparing three more cups of hot chocolate's since god knows what these boys want.

she hands them each a cup grabbing each of their gifts from the bottom of her pantry. (dont even ask why she would put it there she just thought it seemed an unnoticable place.)

"gift exchanging time!" calum exclaims clapping his hands together handing everyone their presents.

of course they all got up handing eachother each of their gifts even though it was a bit of a huge disaster since some got mixed up with the names (aka the one and only luke hemmings).

they all settled a group huge instead of individual hugs so the boys can go to the new years party faster and they can save energy.

"thank you guys this means a lot since i dont have friends like other than you all" she says and smiles softly as they hugged her again cooing on how they will always be their for her even when they are in a fight or just not friends.

once they left, she kept wondering where michael was. she thought maybe he could have came late due to traffic but its almost midnight.

she laughed at herself thinking that she could get a new years kiss but all she was getting was a kiss from a picture of evan peters on her computer screen.

as the year was ending (not literally) so was her wanting to get a new years kiss. she turned her computer back on and put back the show she was watching before getting interupted.

she wimpered a bit from how cold she was. she got up walking towards the thermestate (god knows how you spell it) turning it up. just as she was going to sit back down on the couch she heard the door knock again.

"i swear if this is a pranster im going to shoot their lungs out" she says opening the door revealing michael holding an enormous fluffy teddy bear.

"sorry babe, its just getting this bear around the streets of los angelos is a bit hard" he says and chuckles at her soft blanket around her.

she shrugs and opened the door letting michael inside. she closed the door sitting on the couch holding his present in her hands.

he placed the bear on the side of the door and sat on the couch pulling out her present grabbing his.

they opened the gifts as a three year old would. she smiled at his green day shirt and cds he gave her.

he was bewildered on the new band shirts and braclets hes been trying to get for months.

"thank you" they both said at the same time and laughed. they gave eachother a warm hug.

they layed into eachothers arms on the couch watching supernatural as they waited for midnight to strike.

5..

he whispered into her eats the numbers as the countdown happened.

4..

she was quite nervous since she was probably going to have her first kiss

3..

'just breathe' she said to herself smiling at the boy.

2..

he smiled down at her their smiles going ear to ear

1..

'this was it' they both thought.

"happy new years, babygirl" michael whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek.

she sighed a breathe of relief that he didnt kiss her since she didnt know exactly what to do.

-
HEIDISBEIS IM SO AWFUL IM SORRY BUT HAPPY NEW YEARS.