two

wednesday

2:36pm

aspen was finally released out of the hospital the same day she woke up. she was proud of herself for not staying longer.

the four boys offered to take her around town and hangout, she couldnt say no, and they are exactly doing what theh said the would do.

she asked and asked where they were going, but them being boys kept saying that it was a secret.

they walked for what felt like hours but it was just 45 minutes until aspen gave up.

"can one of you atleast give me a piggy-back ride? my legs are dying over here" she said leaning against a pole not used to physical excersise.

the boy with blue hair smiled at her and walked towards her. he squated down for her to jump on his back and so she did.

"thank you, michael" she said and wrapped her arms around his shoulder with her legs around his torso.

they began walking again, luke and calum telling some stupid jokes while ashton would burst out giggling. she laughed at his giggles, and michael would laugh at her laugh.

they all started slowing down and noticed michael and her were in front of the other boys. she thought they ditched them until she felt a bandana wrap around her eyes.

she screamed a bit but stopped when she heard the famous giggle behind her.

they kept walking until she felt the body under her come to a stop. she tried to look through the bandana but it was to tight around her eyes.

she felt a body take her off of michael's and she started to panic. her breathing started increasing and she felt herself reach the ground.

8 hands patted her back while one voice kept telling her to think of positive things. she couldnt believe she was having an attack around 4 boys.

she felt her body come in contact with another. she was sitting on one of the boys and her breathing was slowing down but not by much. the boy drew circles on her back whispering encoraging words in her ears.

she felt someones take off her bandana and her breathing slowed down. she looked up seeing three boys looking frantic but quickly recovered. she turned around and hugged the boy seeing a hint of blue from the side of her eye. she feels a few bodies crush down on her.

she felt happy that these boys were caring about her, but she knew it wasnt far until they leave her.

-

oh look another chapter yay. sorry its a bit depressing, ill try to make them less depressing (: