sixteen

monday
2:29am

michael couldnt sleep, hell he couldnt even think straight.

all he was thinking was aspen. aspen aspen aspen aspen aspen.

where they moving too fast? does she even like him? would she run away like the last?

michael had to admit he hasnt had a good history with girl every since jenny.

to rephrase it, jenny is michael's ex. they didnt end well since she ripped his heart out, and was his only reason to stay alive.

its not like he hated his life or anything, he just hated everyone. who wouldnt blame him? everyone is either an asshole, a traitor, uses everyone else, or just plain stupid (when he means stupid he means no common sense).

jenny literally just left him. no goodbye. no 'we're over'. no note. just dissapeared god knows where.

michael told jenny everything. from his depression to when he first accidently killed a lizard and cried for a whole week.

i mean, he used to like this girl named carly but he was just using her to get her mind off of jenny. he cared about carly, but just a friend. he did have a crush on her, but he let it die down. he had an obsession with hooking up with carly everyday. it was bad.

but aspen. aspen is an angel who fell from the sky and her body is so perfectly form, and her face being so cute and kissable. it kills him. it kills him that he is such an asshole and cant even ask her our to be his girlfriend. he just wants to be able to call her his. the only person to make her smile brighter than the sun. to make her stop cutting. to eat pizza and cuddle while watching some stupid movie. to party buckwild and have a beer pong game. to pick up the pieced of her broken heart. to wipe away the tears when she cries.

who knew one girl can affect someone so damn much.

he wants to help her. to love her. to make her happy again.

you can tell he's so whipped about a girl thats sleeping next to her cuddling into his chest.

when you look up to the sky, you see stars. theres always that one star brighter than the others. then there are some that are more faded than the others. michael's star is one of the most faded star in the sky. aspen. he looks around all the other stars but the only one that captures his attention is the really faded one. aspen is the star that no one pays attention to. the one no one really notices. once someone noticed that star, its practically a miracle. a miracle for him to notice such a unique star like aspen.

maybe being afraid to be forgotten cant be as bad as aspen thinks.

maybe by letting michael (her knight in a spider man underwear) be her anchor and let her escape her mental weird brain.

-
wow okay so i went deep at the end. im so so so so so so sorry i havent updated in about a week or two but i dont really know what to write for this chapter bc i dont really want to rush this book and let it end around thirty chapters bc i actually want to make this book long and intresting.

thanks for understanding i guess. so comment, vote, tell everyone about this book so i can see if you guys really like it (:

aLSO IM SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT UGH IDK ILL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER AND INTRESTING.