twelve

saturday
11:32am

being woken up by your own self is one thing, being woken up by loud noises and boys screaming at eachother is another.

since aspen slept over michael's place and the boys life their, she felt a strange feeling in her stomach that she doesnt belong. she woke up with luke, calum, and ashton giggling like idiots, taking pictures of her and michael, and them screaming at eachother on how to wake them both up.

michael had already been awake and just wanted to be holding aspen for the rest of the day. he felt aspen's body moving under him and turning so she faced him. she looked up at him and smiled softly as he saw the boys giggling and laughing like little immature school girls.

she scooted closer the to the boy holding her, her face stuffed inside his shirt so no one can see her blush that shes next to her crush.

michael started playing with her hair and groaned loudly as he heard the boys taking pictures. he tapped aspens shoulder to warn her that he wants to get up so she sat up leaving him space to move. he got off the couch and tackled the first bodies he saw ( which in that case was luke and calum. who knew such a white boy can have so much strength to tackle two boys). they all fell on the floor groaning as aspen and ashton sat on the couch trying to contain their laughter.

michael stood up and tackled ashton which was easy for him. he took everyones phones (except aspen) and hid them somewhere no one would look.

he walkwd over to her and let his hand out for her to take. she took it and smiled softly. she got up and followed her boyfriend ( or atleast she think he is) towards the kitchen. he carried her up on the counter making her sit there while he finds something for them to eat. he grabs two bowls and a box of fruity pebbles and pours them into the bowls. je puts some milk in them and grabs spoons for both of them. he hands her a bowl and she smiles softly. she knew certainly she doesnt like eating much and he pretty much served half the box to her.

she ate about one quarter of the bowl and he hate the whole bowl in under eight minutes. he saw her playing around with the cereal and took the bowl away from her and ate it.

she played with her fingers feeling as michael was staring into her. he doesnt know she doesnt like eating a lot. he doesnt know almost anything abour her.

he finished eating putting the dishes in the sink. he grabbed aspens hand and smiled at her.

"i-i think i should go" she said softly hoping he understands.

he nods his head and walks towards the door. "can i walk you. i dont want anyone hurting you"

she nods her head walking out of his apartments and towards his car. they get in and drive for a while letting kurt cobain drown out there sanity.

they arrived at aspen's apartment shortly and walked up the stairs. she opened the door and smiled softly at him.

"thank you so much for last night. it was wonderful." she said and smiled

"anytime beautiful. now go get some sleep. sorry about my best friends they are a bit weird"

"its okay. call me later?"

"of course" he said and kisses her cheek before leaving her standing shocked. her face heated up pretty fast and she walked inside locking the door behind her.

she may be insecure, depressed. suicidal, and many more, but one thing is for sure. she is falling for the one and only michael clifford.